March 17, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I didn't feel anything, and never have. If you have to ask yourself, "Is this an earthquake?" then it probably isn't forceful enough to cause any damage.
I have felt the earth quiver a few times while living here in Kansas. Just the other day it was around 9am I felt the whole building vibrating and noticed the computer screen vibrating as well. At first I thought I was dizzy then when I saw the screen vibrating I knew it wasn't me. It was the earth. So it's real out here.
We have New Madrid to the east and Humboldt to the west. New Madrid is definitely a threat, but Humboldt could be bad news for anyone downstream of Tuttle Creek Reservoir.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...