April 23, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
It took many years to get even the limited Qualified Admissions that currently exist and I don't see it increasing anytime soon.
No, being able to handle college to me is not a knowledge problem, but a maturity problem, and that can change at anytime.
All Kansas residents - No.Out of state residents - Yes.
If that special criteria could be that my daughter's tuition be adjusted to the rate I paid in 1976..I'm all for it. But seriously, NO. skinny hit it on the head. Tax payer supported schools are public entites and available to all citizens on an equal basis..provided that graduated from an accredited high school.
No, these are not private schools. They are tax payer supported.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...