April 16, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Just goes to show what years and years of neglect will eventually cost. There are many cases of that right here in Lawrence,Kansas...take a look at the older east Lawrence infrastructure that's being neglected as we speak.
Then think about the $11.5 million taxpayers may loan Oread Inn. I say loan the citizens that money to fix sidewalks and other necessities that benefit the many.
The many many millions for new infrastructure on the airport project. Water takes care of itself on the Pine property yet some think it's a great deal to allow taxpayers the opportunity to increase taxes and fees to build, maintain and pay for this nonsense until we die.
Dolph has many tax supported ideas for new stuff yet forgets about everything else as no appropriations surface for sidewalks,hike and bike trail and Library improvements.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...