63° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Just goes to show what years and years of neglect will eventually cost. There are many cases of that right here in Lawrence,Kansas...take a look at the older east Lawrence infrastructure that's being neglected as we speak.
Then think about the $11.5 million taxpayers may loan Oread Inn. I say loan the citizens that money to fix sidewalks and other necessities that benefit the many.
The many many millions for new infrastructure on the airport project. Water takes care of itself on the Pine property yet some think it's a great deal to allow taxpayers the opportunity to increase taxes and fees to build, maintain and pay for this nonsense until we die.
Dolph has many tax supported ideas for new stuff yet forgets about everything else as no appropriations surface for sidewalks,hike and bike trail and Library improvements.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Avocado Burger with a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Crispy Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...