The Friends of the Lawrence Public Library Fall Book Sale starts Thursday and runs through Sept. 23 at the corner of Seventh and Kentucky streets to raise funds for the Lawrence Public Library.
Last year, Friends of the Lawrence Public Library donated more than $70,000 to the library, which uses the money to fund programs, services and to increase circulation.
Besides books, audiobooks, CDs, games and DVDs will also be on sale.
The book sale’s schedule:
• 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday (for members of Friends of the Lawrence Public Library)
• 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday
• 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday
• 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, half price
• 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, $7 per bag
• 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, $5 per bag
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 22, free
• 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 23, free