• Northbound traffic will be restricted to one lane on North Third Street near the Kansas Turnpike entrance.
• Kasold Drive from Bob Billings Parkway to Eighth Street will have one lane closed. Crews will be working Tuesday through Friday only, and the project is expected to last one month. Completion: April 2012.
• One lane of westbound Sixth Street west of George Williams Way will be closed intermittently until the end of May as Sixth Street is extended in the area. Completion: May 2012.
• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank. Users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
• Water lines will be replaced along 23rd Street from approximately Barker Avenue to just east of the Douglas County Maintenance yard, 711 E. 23rd St. Sanitary sewer piping will be reconstructed along the Burroughs Creek alignment north and south of East 23rd Street. These projects will close North Perimeter Road and East 23rd Street Frontage Road throughout construction. Completion: June 2012.
East 1900 Road
• Route 1057/East 1900 Road will be closed between the Kansas 10 interchange and Route 458/North 1000 Road. A marked detour will be provided.
• The eastbound right lane from U.S. Highway 75 to Adams Street interchange in Shawnee County will be closed for pavement repair work. It will reopen at 6 a.m. Monday.
U.S. Highway 59
• Northbound and southbound left lanes are closed just north of 1100 Road for about 1,000 feet each direction for pavement work. Completion: April 2012.
• North 200 Road closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. Completion: late 2012.
U.S. Highway 69
• Northbound left lane closed from 103rd Street to 91st Street in Overland Park for reconstruction work. Completion: spring 2012.
U.S. Highway 24
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in both directions over the Bourbanis Creek bridge beginning early afternoon Friday. Completion: November 2012.