• On Monday, there will be construction on Connecticut, Seventh to 15th streets and North Second to North Third streets to the city limits. Traffic in both directions will be maintained with flaggers, traffic control devices and signs. There is a possibility of street closures on residential streets.
• Northbound traffic will be restricted to one lane on North Third Street near the Kansas Turnpike entrance.
• Kasold Drive from Bob Billings Parkway to Eighth Street will have one lane closed. Crews will be working Tuesday through Friday only, and the project is expected to last one month. Completion: April 2012.
• One lane of westbound Sixth Street west of George Williams Way will be closed intermittently until the end of May as Sixth Street is extended in the area. Completion: May 2012.
• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank. Users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
• Water lines will be replaced along 23rd Street from approximately Barker Avenue to just east of the Douglas County Maintenance yard, 711 E. 23rd St. Sanitary sewer piping will be reconstructed along the Burroughs Creek alignment north and south of East 23rd Street. These projects will close North Perimeter Road and East 23rd Street Frontage Road throughout construction. Completion: June 2012.
• On Monday and Tuesday, eastbound and westbound left lanes will be closed at Quivira Road for pavement marking and bridge work between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• On Monday, the northbound right lane will be closed from Parallel Parkway to Leavenworth Road.
• On Monday, the following ramps will be closed: Northbound I-435, Parallel Parkway and Leavenworth Road.
• On Tuesday, the ramp and acceleration lane on I-70 westbound to southbound I-435 ramp will be closed.
• On Wednesday, the ramp and acceleration lane on I-70 westbound to southbound I-435 will be closed.
U.S. Highway 69
• Until 5 a.m. Monday, all lanes of southbound U.S. 69 will close from I-35 to 95th Street for paving and bridge painting work. A marked detour will be provided. Southbound U.S. 69 traffic will detour via I-35 to eastbound I-435 back to U.S. 69.
• On Monday and Tuesday, the northbound left lane will be closed from 87th Street to I-35 for asphalt milling work between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
• On Wednesday, pavement-marking work will resume on eastbound and westbound I-70 from 18th Street to the Kansas/Missouri state line from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on ramps from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• On Wednesday, southbound 18th Street left lane will be closed from I-70 to I-35.
• On Thursday, northbound and southbound 18th Street left lanes will be closed from I-70 to I-35.
• On Friday, northbound 18th Street left lane will be closed from I-70 to I-35.
• On Saturday, northbound 18th Street left lane will be closed from I-70 to I-35.
• Until 6 a.m. Monday, eastbound will be reduced to one lane from Polk-Quincy Viaduct to Adams Street interchange for pavement repair marking work.
U.S. Highway 24
• On Monday, eastbound left lane will be closed just west of Douglas Road (six miles east of Rees Fruit Farm) for deck repair work beginning at 9 a.m. until 9 a.m. Tuesday.
U.S. Highway 75
• On Monday, northbound will be reduced to one lane from 62nd Street north to the city limits of Holton for pavement patching marking work between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• On Tuesday through Friday, northbound and southbound will be reduced to one lane from 62nd Street north to the city limits of Holton for pavement patching marking work between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.