• Water main rehabilitation on Kentucky, Ninth, 18th, 13th and Tennessee streets. Parking and a travel lane on Kentucky will be closed, as will parking and travel lanes on Tennessee. Single-lane traffic will still run through the areas. Completion: 2012.
• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank — users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. Completion: late 2012.
U.S. Highway 69
• Various lane and ramp closures in Johnson County starting Wednesday. For a complete list, visit bit.ly/tXm3qm. Completion: Thursday.
• Eastbound two right lanes will be closed Monday-Friday between Interstate 670 to east of 18th street in Wyandotte County for pavement marking. Completion: Friday.
• Various lane closures in both directions from Danbury Lane to Adams Street from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. beginning Monday. Completion: Friday.
• Northbound will be reduced to one lane from 98th Street and Leavenworth Road from 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and occasional Saturdays. Completion: mid-December.
• Various ramps will be closed at the interchanges from and to I-435 and I-70, State Avenue, Parallel Parkway and Leavenworth Road for pavement marking beginning Monday and concluding Friday.
• Northbound left lane closed from Quivira Road to Interstate 35 from 9 a.m to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday for barrier work. Completion: Tuesday.
• Various lane closures in both directions 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. starting Monday from I-70 to 21st Street for pavement marking work. Completion: Friday.