• Water main rehabilitation on Kentucky, Ninth, 18th, 13th and Tennessee streets. Parking and a travel lane on Kentucky will be closed, as will parking and travel lanes on Tennessee. Single-lane traffic will still run through the areas. Completion: 2012.
• Traffic on Kasold Drive between Clinton Parkway and 31st Street will be open by Wednesday.
• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank — users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
• Work began Nov. 18 that will reduce southbound traffic on U.S. Highway 40-59 on the Kansas River Bridge to one lane. Crews will work during daylight hours, and major delays are expected. Completion: Monday.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. Completion: late 2012.
Kansas Highway 10
• Eastbound traffic restricted from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday for rumble strip installation from just east of Lawrence to the Johnson County line. Completion: Monday.