Letters to the Editor

Kansas way?

November 2, 2011

To the editor:

Anyone who alleges Gov. Sam Brownback to be unimaginative is clearly mistaken. After all, how many of us would have thought to enlist folks from Florida (Mr. Siedlecki and colleagues) and from New York City’s Park Avenue (the Blackstone Group) to “do things the Kansas way”?

Comments

Abdu Omar 3 years, 1 month ago

Oh Please, this Brownback is a total misfit for his position. I guess he demonstrates the "Peter Principle".

mloburgio 3 years, 1 month ago

Brownbackistan a pseudo-Christian fascist state where the arts are not publicly funded, women's reproductive rights are relentlessly attacked, public school funding is drastically cut, voter suppression laws make it nearly impossible for new voters to register to vote, and social services are turned over to evangelical "Christian" groups, all done with the backing of the Koch brothers. Brownbackistan is a place where civil responsibility takes a back seat to religious intolerance and corporate greed

cato_the_elder 3 years, 1 month ago

And the one place in Brownbackistan in which most of the moonbat leftists like you reside is the People's Republic of Lawrence. Most of the rest of Brownbackistan wants nothing to do with you, other than the occasional entertainment value of your ridiculous posts.

cato_the_elder 3 years, 1 month ago

No, they spout mindless quotes from the Daily Kos, MSNBC, and Michael Moore.

jayhawklawrence 3 years, 1 month ago

This letter gave me a chuckle.

I have found one positive to the Brownback administration.

I love that 75 mile per hour speed limit!

cato_the_elder 3 years, 1 month ago

Given your disorganized reaction to what was obviously satire, you're the one who needs to lighten up, pal.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 1 month ago

Elections have consequences. (from a source)

rtwngr 3 years, 1 month ago

Well, I was talking to my comrade, here in Brownbackistan and I was commenting on how I like being the one percent and watching all of the libs in Lawrence, KS starve. Let them eat cake, I say.