City commissioners will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday for an end-of-year meeting that mainly will consist of paying bills and taking care of other routine items.
• Approve City Commission meeting minutes.
• Receive minutes from other boards and commissions.
• Approve claims.
• Approve licenses recommended by the city clerk’s office.
• Approve appointments recommended by the mayor.
• Award bid for one horizontal baler to American Business Resources for $50,496.
• Adopt on second and final reading an ordinance establishing installation of yield signs on Moundview Drive at Crestline Drive.