• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank. Users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
• Waterlines will be replaced along 23rd Street from approximately Barker Avenue to just east of the Douglas County Maintenance yard, 711 E. 23rd St. Sanitary sewer piping will be reconstructed along the Burroughs Creek alignment north and south of East 23rd Street. These projects will close North Perimeter Road and East 23rd Street Frontage Road throughout construction. Completion: June 2012.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. Completion: late 2012.
U.S. Highway 69
• Northbound left lane closed from 103rd Street to 91st Street in Overland Park for reconstruction work. Completion: spring 2012.
• Two right lanes on eastbound I-70 will be closed between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday from 18th Street and the Kansas/Missouri state line for pavement marking work. Completion: Monday.
• Various lane closures Monday from 98th Street to Leavenworth Road.
• Eastbound and westbound ramps 151st Street to U.S.-169 will be closed 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for fuel cleanup. Completion: Friday.