• Traffic should expect delays this week along Sixth Street, from Monterey Way to Folks Road, as crews repair and repave pavement. Expect lanes to be closed one at a time for repairs.
• Centennial Drive, from Ninth Street to Yale Road, will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. this week as crews work to replace a waterline.
• The intersection of North Second and Locust streets in North Lawrence remains a construction site. Traffic is limited to one lane heading south, while drivers going north are directed onto a detour that includes Elm, North Third, Locust and Lyon streets. Work is expected to continue through this month and beyond.
• Douglas County Road 9, which is East 1500 Road, is closed until late spring from the Kansas Turnpike to U.S. Highway 24-40.
• The left lane for traffic heading west on Interstate 70 will be closed at Mission Creek (Mile Marker 350) in Shawnee County for mudjacking work from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday.
• The entrance ramp from 38th Street to westbound I-70 and the left lane for traffic heading west on I-70 in Leavenworth County will be closed after rush hour Monday for bridge repairs. The project is expected to last into mid-April.
U.S. Highway 69
• Drivers heading south on U.S. Highway 69 in Johnson County, from 95th Street to Interstate 435 in Johnson County, should expect varying lane closures as crews work on signs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday.