• The intersection of North Second and Locust streets in North Lawrence remains a work site, with traffic limited to one lane heading south; traffic going north is directed onto a detour route that includes Elm, North Third, Locust and Lyon streets. Work is expected to last into March and beyond.
• Construction continues for a new U.S. Highway 59 between Lawrence and Ottawa, leaving drivers to face occasional slow traffic periods.
• Douglas County Road 9, which is East 1500 Road, is closed until late spring from the Kansas Turnpike to U.S. Highway 24-40.
• Traffic heading east on Interstate 70, from the east end of the Polk-Quincy Viaduct to the Adams Street/Branner Trafficway interchange in Shawnee County, will be limited to one lane from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, as crews repair pavement.
U.S. Highway 69
• A section of U.S. 69 in Wyandotte County, known as the 18th Street Expressway, continues to be limited to one lane in each direction from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily as crews paint the bridge. Work is expected to last into late March.