Here’s a list of other northeast Kansas transportation projects that will share in $11.3 million in federal stimulus financing, as announced Monday by the Kansas Department of Transportation — listed by community, project, stimulus amount and total project cost:
• Tonganoxie: Install pedestrian signal at Northstar Drive, $23,800 of $33,300 cost. Will replace traffic signals being relocated to Main Street.
• Lansing: Overlay 147th Street, $286,000 of $362,000 cost.
• De Soto: Mill and overlay Kill Creek Road, from 83rd Street to Kansas Highway 10, $400,000 of $400,000 cost.
• Leavenworth: Storm sewers at Fourth Street and Spruce Street, Fifth Avenue and Doniphan Street, and 10th Avenue and Wellington Drive, $512,567 of $640,710 total cost.
• Leavenworth County: Replace deck of bridge on Dempsey Road over Stranger Creek, $460,000 of $575,000 cost.
• Oskaloosa: Overlay 94th Street, east of U.S. Highway 59, $23,800 of $29,800 cost.
• Shawnee County: Intersection improvements along 46th Street, east of U.S. Highway 75, $2.9 million of $3.3 million cost.
• Manhattan: Intersection improvements at U.S. Highway 24 and McCall Road, $1 million of $1.4 million cost.
• Johnson County: Bridge replacement along 143rd Street over Captain Creek, $846,000 of $1.182 million cost.