Letters to the Editor

Investigate Bush

March 23, 2009

To the editor:

The former Bush/Cheney administration is the toxic pustule that keeps on giving. Respected, award-winning journalist Seymour Hersh stated on March 11 that, under former Vice President Cheney, there was an ongoing covert military operation that Hersh called an “executive assassination ring.”

These military death squads reported directly to Cheney and had no congressional oversight. This is illegal, as well as more reflective of a banana republic than the “bright, shining city on a hill” that our country states it strives for.

With the little that we know (the tip of the iceberg?), is there anyone who can say that Bush and Cheney have not caused a cancer to grow in our country, upon our highest ideals? Cut this oozing, noxious tumor out! Investigate, investigate, investigate and, where laws have been broken, prosecute, prosecute, prosecute!!

Daniel Patrick Schamle,
Lawrence

Comments

duplenty 5 years, 1 month ago

Jaywalker, your position is just silly. Sy Hersh is one of the most respected journalists currently writing. You might not like him, but that matters not. The point of invoking Nixon should be clear enough: If it weren't for Woodward and Bernstein, it is possible that the wrongdoings of Nixon, Liddy, et al would never have come to light...can you see the correlation?

It's called the rule of law. If there is credible evidence of any figure (political or otherwise) having committed a crime, they should be investigated. Read again, slowly: "investigated". Only after an investigation is conducted can the decision to prosecute (or not) be made. Can you grasp this simple concept?

Trying to claim that any issue outside of the one addressed in this LTE is beyond the scope of discussion is ridiculous. They can be no question that there exists enough credible allegations to justify an investigation of the former admin. I would challenge anyone to dispute that claim. Whether or not the country would have the stomach for it is all together unimportant. Otherwise, there absolutely no point in having any laws whatsoever.

jayhawklawrence 5 years, 1 month ago

I am very much opposed to the any attempt to bring criminal charges against Bush or Cheney.

I don't want to see the country dragged through the mud slinging that would take place during a pubic investigation of their activities over the last 8 years.

Furthermore, the habit of using the legal system as a political tool to attack politicians you don't agree with is a disgrace in this country. What the Republicans did to Bill and Hillary Clinton was a disgrace and one of the reasons I am no longer a Republican.

Both parties now believe this abuse of our system is just another tool in their arsenal. Those individuals who are practicing this type of politics should go to jail.

Pilgrim2 5 years, 1 month ago

Machiavelli_mania (Anonymous) says…

Pilgrim should be dismissed from the forums for getting personal.

Of course, duplenty calling Jaywalker an assmonkey doesn't count.

LMAO!!!

beatrice 5 years, 1 month ago

Tom, despite some stumbles, in my opinion it is still too early to pull the plug on anyone, including Geithner. I know not everyone agrees. Once again, to quote Bill Maher who said, "Obama should replace Geithner with an actual deer in the headlights."

I did like the market's response today to recent moves by the administration. Hopefully for all of us things will continue to move upward for some time. I doubt seriously that the Republicans will make gains in the next election and Obama will remain popular -- so you will just have to keep running with the "clm" lines after all. Don't throw in the towel just yet.

Tom Shewmon 5 years, 1 month ago

I was hoping too Beatrice that President Obama was really going to be a positive change, and I still think he's smart and talented. What is going on? Can a new Republican congress next year work in concert with Obama and we all win?

His unfavorable ratings are rising faster my blood pressure in rush hour traffic. I feel bad for him. Even the far-left Paul Krugman and Markos Moulitsas are telling him to can Geithner.

Will I have to stop saying "corrupt liberal media" and "vile far-left blogosphere"? What a buzz-kill that'll be.

beatrice 5 years, 1 month ago

No Tom, it isn't anti-American at all. I truly wish that President Bush had been a great president. However, as you yourself have noted on more than one occassion, Bush wasn't the most effective president we have ever had. Many of the things he tried to do failed. So you see, I'm not being anti-American, just a realist.

Hey duped, don't worry about not having reading comprehension. I apparently don't either -- just ask jay. I swear, the saying "Just get over yourself already" was invented for blowhards like jay. Sometimes, I wish he was just a little bit smarter, so then he might know just how dumb he really is. Too funny.

Tom Shewmon 5 years, 1 month ago

"As Bill Maher has said, we know 9-11 wasn't a Bush conspiracy — because it worked!"

Some latent anti-Americanism coming out there Bea and Bill?

jaywalker 5 years, 1 month ago

"So Nixon should not have been investigated?"

Wow. Was that what I said? Stunning. Sooo, if I were to have the incredibly poor reading comprehension hurdle you're apparently faced with, I would take this quote: "I never said a word about prosecuting anyone. But if there's credible evidence of wrongdoing, by any person in the USA, there should be an investigation".... and determine that what you really think is that we should investigate everyone but prosecute noone? Is that what you think or is that an "assmonkey" way of twisting someone's words? I'm going with the latter. Well done.

"The allegations against the former admin are just a little more than one unsubstantiated claim by some reporter. I provided a number of links..."

See, duped, the issue HERE is THIS particular unsubstantiated claim. That's all I've been discussing, though I saw your links and ignored them as they're not germane to this conversation. The overall body of work by the Bush administration.......that's a different kettle of fish and not one I'm interested in delving into, thanks. But feel free to broaden the scope of the topic at will so as to prop up your 'position'.

Seriously, duped, my entire position on this subject is 1) I doubt the validity of this particular claim, and 2) even if it were remotely true there's nothing whatsoever that will come of it. You say investigate anyway, I prefer we don't waste the time and taxpayer funds. But since you're probably still filing the EZ form, that's not as big an issue for you personally. Got it.
This topic, after repeating the same thing over and over, has become thoroughly boring, much like yourself. I'm done.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

What never? No, never. What never? Well, hardly ever....

JHOK32 5 years, 1 month ago

Investigate Bush? 90% of the American public already know the answer to this question.........he & Cheney should be put in the same slammer as Madoff. The same people who were allowed the inexcusable corporate greed that ruined our economy are the same people getting multi-billion dollar bailouts! ......and the corporate greed continues! The country is just now starting to put 2 and 2 together!........ P.S. What ever happened to the investigation that caught Cheney blowing the cover of a CIA operative (who's husband just happened to be the whistle-blower on the "WMD" lie)....? Cheney could care less if he got this woman killed........what's another life for his precious oil?

jonas_opines 5 years, 1 month ago

snap_pop_no_crackle (Anonymous) says…

"I loves the smell of hyperbole in the afternoon."

Sniffsniff. Yes, and what's that other? Is that a faing tang of hypocrisy?

Why yes, snap, I believe. . . that it is.

beatrice 5 years, 1 month ago

Guardian, I'm with you on the 9-11 conspiracy tripe. That is just annoying nonsense. Big planes full of fuel crashed into big buildings, and they came crashing down. Pretty obvious. As Bill Maher has said, we know 9-11 wasn't a Bush conspiracy -- because it worked!

Yes jay, probably best just to pretend you never read my responses yesterday and that you have no reason to apologize. I would expect nothing less from you. I'm impressed, however, with your big heart. What a carrying man you are -- I mean, by now you must feel sorry for at least half the people on here. What a kind person you must be to have such care for others to actually feel sorry, truly sorry not for yourself, but for them. All of them. Me, I'm not like that at all. I don't feel one way or the other about you, although, like a glob of goo on the ground one might poke at with a stick just to watch it jiggle, you can be kind of entertaining in a sick and twisted poke-it-with-a-stick sort of way.

Jim Phillips 5 years, 1 month ago

It's a real conspiracy! Cheney did contract with with a group of people who knew their souls were going to get beamed up on the mother ship and taken to Nirvanna if they destroyed an American landmark and murdered thousands of people in the WTC! Cheney did it to create the financial boondoggle to wipe out the American infrastructure and allow King Obama I to rule supreme.

In the mean time, investigators have determined Vince Foster really did commit suicide in the federal park.

XD40 5 years, 1 month ago

Run for the hills -- the 9/11 Troofers are out!!

XD40 5 years, 1 month ago

Recall the accusations about how GHW Bush flew to France in an SR71 to negotiate the release of the Iranian hostages. This LTE is in the same tinfoil hat, black helicopter ballpark.

Machiavelli_mania 5 years, 1 month ago

Pilgrim should be dismissed from the forums for getting personal.

Machiavelli_mania 5 years, 1 month ago

I am with Ocean on the 9-11 issue. Things are not really as we are told. I demand 9-11 truth.

allateup 5 years, 1 month ago

LOL at RoeDapple. I read these comments alot and I think you made a very good call.

Hermi.....I believe you've been "called out"!

RoeDapple 5 years, 1 month ago

HermioneElliott (Anonymous) says…

Someone writes a serious letter hoping to provoke serious discussion. What happens? Bumpkis! We get responses from old people who have regressed to childhood and name calling. Hermione Genevieve Elliott

Well Hermi / Cleo it didn't take long to ID you with the new name. I believe, no I am positive that you told me (under a different name)(bndair ring a bell?) to go to H$77. Early January as I recall. The name is different, but your writing style remains the same. Your interest in old sailing ships gave you away. Actually, it's good to have you back! you've already resorted to name calling (what's a bumpkis?), you've asserted your higher status than we, the peasants (rise above it all?). All we need now is a look down your nose at we who eat meat. As I recall, "you can take it, and you can dish it out!" Dinner is served....................

Machiavelli_mania 5 years, 1 month ago

I don't understand why more people didn't jump Pat Roberts' hind quarter on this issue. He had some say in it all.

duplenty 5 years, 1 month ago

Jaywalker, in addition to being an assmonkey, you're not even cogent.

So Nixon should not have been investigated? That's your entire argument in a nutshell. I never said a word about prosecuting anyone. But if there's credible evidence of wrongdoing, by any person in the USA, there should be an investigation. The allegations against the former admin are just a little more than one unsubstantiated claim by some reporter. I provided a number of links, but apparently the castigator of reading comprehension can't be bothered...

Jaywalkers new American way: If it's too hard, or unseemly, don't do it.

How very wonderful.

jmadison 5 years, 1 month ago

In a previous interview http://www.chicagolife.net/content/politics/Seymour_Hersh_Off_the_Record Mr. Hersh seems to indicate a different standard in what he says in a speech and what he will write for a magazine.

Chicago Life: In your speeches you often reveal much more than you do in your articles. Why is that?

Seymour Hersh: There's a whole difference [in] expressing an opinion in a lecture. I will talk about things that I've been told and believe, but I won't write them because the standard at the New Yorker is so much higher. Somebody asked me a question about what is going on in Iraq, and I said, well, here's what somebody wrote me the other week and told me about, and I don't know whether it's true or not, but here's the story they told me. I guess you can argue why do I talk about it. Because I think there's a different standard in a public lecture. You can be chattier than in an article.

jaywalker 5 years, 1 month ago

"Still trying to figure out the wording for your apology?"

No idea what that means, bea.

couranna1 5 years, 1 month ago

Bush is a criminal He needs to be cuffed and stuffed along with his cronies. Only fair

HermioneElliott 5 years, 1 month ago

beatrice 5 years, 1 month ago

There was much I did not appreciate coming from the Bush administration, but anything like this letter suggests is not in America's best interest. We need to recognize and acknowledge the errors, but prosecuting Bush doesn't help solve any of the problems caused by those errors. Right now, we have bigger fish to fry. Follow the org, and Move On.

Hi Jay! Still trying to figure out the wording for your apology? Oh, never mind.

jaywalker 5 years, 1 month ago

"Your position is arrogant, ignorant and hyper-partisan, not to mention anti-American.... ...The list goes on and on and on. If it were a Dem admin, your panties would have disappeared long ago. The breadth of your hypocrisy is stunning."

Do I get out much? Do you have a clue?! How is my opinion "arrogant"? Cynical, to be sure, but not arrogant.
"Ignorant"? Just going by what history has played out, pal. Besides gettin' run out of office Nixon didn't pay any further penalty. Clinton clearly violated the law and the penalty was and is mandatory sentencing, but, well, not so much. Since Bush is out, what more do you think can be done to him? Do you honestly believe an ex-Prez or Veep is gonna do time? "Hyper-partisan"? Lay off the bong. Not one word of anything I've posted here is based on party or ideology and I've never been a fan of Cheney. With that display of reading comprehension I wonder if you aren't actually beatrice posting under another name. "Anti-american"? Puhleeze. Genuflect and Heil when you say that, mister. If it were a Dem administration I'd say the same thing, and it's all I've been saying: an investigation would be futile, pointless, a waste of time, a waste of money. And again, from the cheap seats: launching an investigation because one reporter let go an unsubstantiated accusation at a seminar in Minnesota --------- are you deranged? If full-on probes were launched for each similar 'occasion' our entire sitting Congress would be reduced to a continuous kangaroo court.

Duped, the depth of your ignorance is breath taking.

lwctown 5 years, 1 month ago

Investigate him. Charge him. Put him in jail. And if for his trial we use the same standard of evidence that he used in his administration we can just make most of it up.

Pilgrim2 5 years, 1 month ago

ocean (Anonymous) says…

Cheney was in charge of that famous Northeast Air Defense Corridor on the morning of 9/11. first time that a vice president had been in charge of our Air Force exercises. First time that a 'chickenhawk' with no military experience all of a sudden is hanging out that morning with the Air Force while the Prez is playing with school children in Florida. Cheney is at the heart of the corruption of the Bush years.

Wow! Ocean buys yet another round of Black Helicopters for everybody in the place!

You sure you can afford all this stupidity, bub?

jaywalker 5 years, 1 month ago

"That all kind of suggests they are not worthy of blind faith, doesn't it?"

Scott's back! Always good to see ya back on, man, you must be busy as hell, we see you on here so rarely now.

To your question, 'worthy of blind faith'? Hell no and of course not, though I'd never concede blind faith to anyone with that much power. BUT......it still doesn't mean that you should take ANY accusation on faith either, does it?

duplenty 5 years, 1 month ago

"But I can't say I'm shocked that you'd be outraged when everyone doesn't immediately jump on the 'investigation bandwagon' after an unsubstantiated allegation. By all means, let's investigate every single claim that comes down the pike regardless of merit."

!!!

Do you get out much?

"Red Cross report renews call for probe of Bush era"

"WASHINGTON (AFP) — A leaked Red Cross report on CIA "torture" of detainees offers fresh ammunition to demands that officials from the Bush administration be prosecuted for their conduct, rights groups have revealed."

"Ex-Bush admin official: Many at Gitmo are innocent"

"Ex-Bush aides to testify on US attorney firings"

Your position is arrogant, ignorant and hyper-partisan, not to mention anti-American. If Clinton, Obama, or any other elected official had this many allegations from serious people I would support an investigation.

"It's only OUR money after all and we haven't had enough of that spent without our consent or control lately"

Um, when you say lately, do you mean the last two months, or the past eight years, during which time the Bush admin spent trillions on Iraq without bothering to include those numbers in their budgets, or even account for the money? Like when they sent $300M to Iraq on a pallet, and can't tell us what happened to that money?

Howsabout no-bid contracts to the company that the VP used to lead for work that was never done?

The breadth of your hypocrisy is stunning.

jaywalker 5 years, 1 month ago

"Indeed! So to hell with the rule of law. If you're powerful or rich, the rules don't apply to you. Constitution either"

I'm sorry if that's what you read into what I wrote, duped. And I feel sorry for you. But I can't say I'm shocked that you'd be outraged when everyone doesn't immediately jump on the 'investigation bandwagon' after an unsubstantiated allegation. By all means, let's investigate every single claim that comes down the pike regardless of merit. It's only OUR money after all and we haven't had enough of that spent without our consent or control lately. Who cares if absolutely nothing will come of it? Why, it's the thought that counts.

Tilt at windmills, Quixote, be my guest.

scott3460 5 years, 1 month ago

"Here's a thought Daniel how about one piece of evidence and I'm all in, just one."

Well there's the fact that the administration lied about torturing people, and lied about the exisitence of tapes documenting the torture, and then lied about the number of tapes documenting the torture they destroyed. And lied about spying on American citizens, and lied about the war, and lied about the science behind its environmental policies, and lied and kept hidden its energy task force, and lied about paying columnists to spout its propaganda. That all kind of suggests they are not worthy of blind faith, doesn't it?

RedwoodCoast 5 years, 1 month ago

hyperbole my rear

Bush was an unmitigated disaster for our country, but I suppose that idiotic BDS thing will be flung at me for saying so. Way to poison the well.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

I loves the smell of hyperbole in the afternoon.

ocean 5 years, 1 month ago

the son of a bush should be crucified.

Bowhunter99 5 years, 1 month ago

it's both sad and hilarious to see extreme far left liberals grasping for straws trying to continue to bash/blame Bush...

If you want to investigate something, go investigate the murder Ted Kennedy's committed...

or the freezer full of cash (MARKED BILLS) found on the liberal senator from Louisiana...

or Dodd's involvement on the AIG bonus scam (signed by the current administration...

RedwoodCoast 5 years, 1 month ago

We finally got that stinking, rotten administration out of the White House. My guess is that most people don't want that stench hanging around any more--meaning that a lot of people probably just want to move on. Yeah, there were probably numerous criminal acts committed under "the decider's" umbrella, but his administration seems to sport an unprecedented degree of "executive immunity."

jonas_opines 5 years, 1 month ago

"Indeed! So to hell with the rule of law. If you're powerful or rich, the rules don't apply to you. Constitution either.":

Good good. Acceptance is the first step towards healing.

duplenty 5 years, 1 month ago

"….are not nearly as idiotic as someone who believes an 'investigation' would be effective, fruitful, or provide any closure to anything whatsoever. "

What's on TV tonight?

jaywalker 5 years, 1 month ago

"The same idiots on here saying that it would be a huge waste of time to investigate..."

....are not nearly as idiotic as someone who believes an 'investigation' would be effective, fruitful, or provide any closure to anything whatsoever. Demonfury touched on the reality of it all and jonas' brief summation couldn't be more to the point: welcome to futility.

And for the record, the Clinton "Witch Trials" were a farce, hype, exceptional embarassment all the way around. I couldn't care less about his perjury 'cuz he never should have been asked the question in the first place, and every single dime spent on that sham was wasted. I say again, I highly doubt the validity of the accusation, but even if it were remotely true there's NO way something that 'covert' gets uncovered to the point that repercussions are felt.

jonas_opines 5 years, 1 month ago

Wasn't Andrew Johnson's impeachment grossly political in nature and without real substance? It's been awhile since that history class.

RonBurgandy 5 years, 1 month ago

It's amazing how people are just willing to assume that the Bush administration did nothing wrong. Or just accept the fact that they may have done some illegal activities, but who cares because they are the President & VP.

It is sickening that, regardless of your political affiliation, people would just look the other way. Illegal is illegal, no matter who you are or how high up the food chain you go. Illegal activities should be investigated and prosecuted.

demonfury 5 years, 1 month ago

Daniel - You are talking about an investigation of the President and the VP of the United States. Even if it did happen, you'd never see a conviction. Remember Clinton's impeachment? He was guilty as hell and walked away with an acquittal. Dude, Andrew Johnson is the only US President to ever face actual consequenses for his actions, and that was over 140 years ago. We are way more corrupt now, and far better equipped to hide it. Good luck with your (crack) pipe dream.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

Relax & have a popsicle, ocean. It's a cool and fruity treat on a spring day.

XD40 5 years, 1 month ago

If they investigate Bush, can we investigate the way Obambi and the dimocrat congress critters for the way they've assassinated to economy? And after we investigate the dims we can begin the impeachment hearings? Makes next year's elections more interesting. Impeach Baracky!

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

The role of the Bush family in the death of Julian the Apostate (363 C.E.) has never been fully investigated.

georgeofwesternkansas 5 years, 1 month ago

"When the government becomes a trough, politics will become a feeding frenzy."

duplenty 5 years, 1 month ago

Yeah, Seymour Hersh is a real hack.

National Book Critics Circle Award the Los Angeles Times award for biography 2 Sidney Hillman award two Investigative Reporters & Editors prizes a Pulitzer four Polks

What a dips**t!

What has Max Boot won?

General Wallace M. Greene Jr. Award the Eric Breindel Award

Wow!

The same idiots on here saying that it would be a huge waste of time to investigate Bush/Cheney (two wars, the worst terrorist attack on the US ever, ties to 9/11 funders, economy in the toilet) were only too happy to spend $75 mil on the investigation of a blow job.

Wheee!!!!

just_another_bozo_on_this_bus 5 years, 1 month ago

"A different take on the journalism practiced by Seymour Hersh. http://articles.latimes.com/2005/jan/…"

And here's a shaker full of salt about an author predisposed (just like many of the posters on this thread) not to give any credibility to Seymour Hersh.

"Historian Nikolas Kozloff, who has a doctorate in Latin American history from Oxford, has vocally criticized Boot.[12] Kozloff states that when they both were history majors at UC Berkeley Boot was "an incendiary right winger" and "a kind of local gadfly".[12] Kozloff also states that Boot presented an essay on Otto von Bismarck, creator of the German Empire, whom Boot "somehow ... admired."[12] Kozloff condemns Boot's support for the Phoenix program in the Vietnam War and regards Boot as one of America's "imperialist cheerleaders".[12] Boot's critique, written in The Weekly Standard, of paleoconservative historian Thomas E. Woods' book The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History led to a response by Woods in The American Conservative.[13] Woods commented, "Since in my judgment Max Boot embodies everything that is wrong with modern conservatism, his opposition is about the best endorsement I could have asked for."[13]"

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 5 years, 1 month ago

Nothing new.
JFK personally ran a pretty loose and wild ring, domestic targets included. Though I bet Obama has cut Biden out of the loop, you know, because of the "loose lips" thingy.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

And deceased equines shall be pummeled even as we continue our fiery handbasket trip to the infernal regions.

BigAl 5 years, 1 month ago

This all reminds me of the 8 years the republicans wasted going after Bill Clinton. They also spent millions of our dollars and it was all because they didn't like him. Granted, there are a lot of people that don't like Bush/Cheney but unless there is some very hard evidence, let's not do this again. This "gotcha" politics needs to stop. FOX News and MSNBC need to stop playing this game as well.

Liberty_One 5 years, 1 month ago

Don't you know, catfish, allegations are just as good as evidence these days.

madmike 5 years, 1 month ago

Good God! The wierdos from the far left are out in force this morning. You conspiracy theorists really need mental help.

jumpin_catfish 5 years, 1 month ago

How about Chris Dodd or Barney Frank or Hillary Clinton or any other public figure. Let's dig the dirt on them all and then hang 'em high. It's all about justice right Daniel. Here's a thought Daniel how about one piece of evidence and I'm all in, just one.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

Shiny side out, guys. Don't forget the reptoids.

The_Original_Bob 5 years, 1 month ago

Toxic Pustule was the name of one of the bands I was played in while in collged. I played blues harp.

Just bought another 1000 shares of Reynolds today. Tin foil sales are going to go through the roof on this one.

ocean 5 years, 1 month ago

as usual many of the forum posters prefer to stick their heads in the sand.

it is more than time to investigate. he should have been impeached. now he should be arrested.

SettingTheRecordStraight 5 years, 1 month ago

I don't respect Seymour Hersh. No group with which I am affiliated has given an award to Seymour Hersh. Why should we care about the biased opinions of Mr. Hersh? Mr. Schmale gives us no reason to do so.

parrotuya 5 years, 1 month ago

Fry Bush and his cronies with no mercy.

More tax cuts please!

Tom Shewmon 5 years, 1 month ago

BrianR, I do. I say WFO on the investigations. I'd like to see the outcome, who goes down, who gets destroyed, what happens to America in general. Seriously.

I could say Daniel is on the distraction bandwagon, but I won't. BDS? You better believe it; maybe the worst BDS out there----a regular anonymous user. Anyone over eight years old who may have reading this forum over time knows. Again, I seriously hope the Obama people open this can of worms wide open and let's see where it goes.

At the least, it can't be any more deleterious than the current affairs of the current occupant and his thuggish administration.

Let's get started right away!

I have no reason to want to see Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rummie and Rove hung out to dry, but I think this would be a good move, strategically speaking.

The world that supposedly hates us will be glad to see the above and maybe even some brass go down. And I'm sure they'll then like America again.

(And I think you know what I mean).

jaywalker 5 years, 1 month ago

Gimme a break. I highly doubt the Veep ran an assassination ring that circumvented the DoD and Joint Chiefs. What'd he do, give a shout out on his I-Phone to a Seal captain who was able to re-assign a squad without anyone in the Navy noticing 8 men were missing?

And Schamle---investigate and prosecute? Yes, because we all know how conceivable it is to imprison a former Prez or a VP. The only thing generated would be a gi-normous waste of time and angst for Americans.

BrianR 5 years, 1 month ago

You must be on to something Daniel because they have nothing to say about your letter, they can only talk about you.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 1 month ago

Barry lied, the economy died!

Pilgrim2 5 years, 1 month ago

I wonder if Daniel has ever heard the term "P*ssing up a rope?"

TrooGrit 5 years, 1 month ago

Agreed! Maybe we should also include something about toxic opinions, or whiny ball-babies that should just get on with life.

labmonkey 5 years, 1 month ago

Do you know what is really a pustule in this country? Pretentious people who sign their LTEs using their first and middle names.