Douglas County residents or businesses filing for bankruptcy protection during the week ended Thursday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the District of Kansas, according to court records:
• Melanie Ann Pruitt, formerly known as Melanie Ann Haake, 3501 Eagle Pass Court, Lawrence.
• David Charles Purcell, doing business as Purcell Homes Inc. and formerly doing business as Customs Wood Products Inc., and Marci Richelle Purcell, 5407 Plymouth Drive, Lawrence.
• Lacey Lee Kofron, 1327 Ash St., Eudora.
• Paula Denise Kraft, formerly known as Paula Denise Rockers and Paula Denise Muckey, 402 N. 600 Road, Overbrook.
• Andrew W. Moon and Michelle A. Moon, also known as Michelle A. Baldwin-Moon and Michelle A. Baldwin, and frequently doing business as A & M Towing and Recovery, 226 Mich., Lawrence.
• James Dean Baskins, also known as Jim Baskins, and Maudie Darlene Baskins, also known as Darlene Baskins, 403 Elk Ridge Drive, Baldwin City.
• Shawn Gail Thomas, 416 N. Arrowhead Drive, Lawrence.
• Brian J. Fisher and Rita E. Fisher, 1602 Cedar, Eudora.