Archive for Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bob Frederick Memorial Service from Lied Center of Kansas

June 17, 2009, 10:33 a.m. Updated June 17, 2009, 2:21 p.m.

Check back here shortly before 1 p.m. for the live video of Bob Frederick's Memorial Service.

Live coverage is brought to you by Sunflower Broadband's Channel 6, KUsports.com and LJWorld.com.

Here's the schedule of events as printed on the program to be handed out this afternoon:

Promises of God

Hymn "For All the Saints"

Prayer of Invocation

• Mark Frederick
  • Chris Frederick
  • Brian Frederick

Pastoral and Lord's Prayer

Benediction

"Crimson and the Blue" led by Jodi Breckenridge Petit

Comments

hip_gma 5 years, 6 months ago

LJW - The boys' last name is misspelled

kusp8 5 years, 6 months ago

Anybody else having issues watching?

Steve Tramba 5 years, 6 months ago

Lot of SNOW.... :( no picture. Hope a replay is available later. RIP Coach Bob.

Jonathan Kealing 5 years, 6 months ago

Are you still getting snow? I see the feed pretty clearly and 460 people are viewing.

Jonathan Kealing Online editor

Steve Tramba 5 years, 6 months ago

Hi Jon - yes, but I'm not that concerned... was hoping to view on lunch break, & I'm at work (but we have no blocks on any of this stuff), so lil ol' me will survive.... I'll try to catch a replay at home. Thanks for checking in.

Jonathan Kealing 5 years, 6 months ago

swonder-

Hmmm. Well, you can also follow along via Twitter: http://twitter.com/ljworld

We're highlighting the most compelling things that are said.

AnglNSpurs 5 years, 6 months ago

Mine keeps stopping and I am having to Refresh, Im about sick of this Phoneix commercial...... They wont let me mute it! ARG!

jackpot 5 years, 6 months ago

Hey jk how about taking down Billy Self and putting replay of this in it place? Thanks to the Fredericks and LJWorld for allowing this stream.

Jonathan Kealing 5 years, 6 months ago

jackpot- I'm not sure what you're seeing. The Billy Self story is in the archive.

Thanks, Jonathan Kealing Online editor

jackpot 5 years, 6 months ago

Jonathan Kealing I click on the news tab pull down local news click on local news page right below the web cam is Billy Self story. Checking Dg Co inmates on Billy Self listed. Maybe it is in the archive but it still comes up on Local news page.