Advertisement

Archive for Sunday, June 7, 2009

On the record

June 7, 2009

Advertisement

Fire calls

• Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical responded to a call of a house fire at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at 1501 W. 25th Court. According to Fire Medical, vinyl siding on the side of the structure was melting but no flames were showing. The fire caused minimal damage and no residents were displaced.

• At 12:09 p.m. Saturday, crews responded to an “oven malfunction” at 913 W. 27th Terrace. By 12:11 p.m. the home’s electricity had been shut off and the scene was declared clear.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.