Law enforcement report
• A Franklin County Sheriff’s deputy helped rescue a child from a mobile home that was in danger of a fire Wednesday night east of Ottawa, an emergency dispatcher said.
Cutler Township firefighters had responded to the fire on Tennessee Road south of Kansas Highway 68. No injuries were reported after two mobile homes were in danger of sustaining damage, dispatchers said. Additional information from fire department supervisors was unavailable Wednesday night.
• Carbon monoxide detector activation, 5:43 a.m. Wednesday, 3615 Boulder Court.
• Carbon monoxide incident, 11:09 p.m. Tuesday, 824 Prescott Drive.
• Brush or brush and grass fire, 9:56 p.m. Tuesday, Queens Road and West Sixth Street.
• Detector activation, 5:08 p.m. Tuesday, 1429 Kasold Drive.
• Building fire, 1:42 p.m. Tuesday, 1219 E. 2100 Road.