Advertisement

Archive for Friday, April 3, 2009

Fire crews respond to alarm at Dyche Hall

April 3, 2009

Advertisement

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical responded Friday evening to a fire alarm at Dyche Hall on the Kansas University campus.

Part of the building’s heating system overheated, caught some filters on fire and sent smoke through several floors.

The fire alarm went off at 7:35 p.m. and emergency crews left the scene at 9:59 p.m.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.