A group of KU art students are leaving Tuesday to exhibit their work in a German museum. 6News reporter Chardae Davis met with the students to find out exactly what all goes into the preparation.
Group of KU art students to exhibit work overseas
October 24, 2008
More like this story
- Exactly who will benefit from bailout bill?
- Heard on the Hill: KU symphony conductor gives details of Eutin trip; KU graduate rescued after spending six days on a Utah canyon; Spencer Art Museum official details uses of grant funds
- KU students assist with Nelson-Atkins exhibit
- KU museums see increased attendance in tough economic times
- BLUE RIDER ALBERT BLOCH REMEMBERED