Archive for Wednesday, April 23, 2008

6News video: Fire breaks out at central Lawrence apartment

April 23, 2008

Advertisement

Investigators believe an overheated appliance sparked a fire at a central Lawrence apartment just before 4 a.m. early Wednesday morning.

Fire breaks out at central Lawrence apartment

Investigators believe an overheated appliance sparked a fire at a central Lawrence apartment just before 4 a.m. early Wednesday morning. Enlarge video

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.