Archive for Friday, November 2, 2007

Ticket turmoil

Arrowhead seating irks KU fans

Kansas fans wave the wheat following a field goal by Scott Webb in the first half of the Jayhawks' 19-14 victory over Colorado. KU improved to 7-0 with the victory Saturday in Boulder, Colo.

November 2, 2007

Seating shake-up

Season ticket holders now have their hands on the coveted KU-MU football tickets, but for some the excitement was short-lived once they found out where they would be sitting. Enlarge video

Many Jayhawk season ticket holders who received their KU-MU tickets in the mail this week were surprised to discover that their seats at Arrowhead are nothing like what they have at Memorial Stadium.

Leland Johnson has held KU football season tickets for more than 25 years.

He has sat in his seats under the press box at Memorial Stadium for virtually every game, arriving before kickoff and not leaving until the band has concluded "Home on the Range."

But Wednesday, the Goddard resident received his tickets to the Nov. 24 KU-MU game at Arrowhead Stadium, and he's disappointed. His seats in the 65th row at Memorial Stadium on the 40-yard line have moved to the goal line, row 11, at Arrowhead Stadium.

"I have a wife who doesn't have good health. (Our seats at Memorial Stadium) are out of the way and the weather," Johnson said. "There aren't many seats at Arrowhead that have the same situation."

Make no mistake, he's not bitter toward the Jayhawks. In fact, he's still deciding whether he can go to the game, all things considered. But he's one of several fans who have taken to online message boards and letters to the editor to express their dissatisfaction with the process for seating Arrowhead Stadium.

Ronda Davis, of Lawrence, has family zone tickets in Memorial Stadium, meaning her seats are in the bowl at Memorial Stadium. At Arrowhead, her seats are in the upper deck corner, though instead of getting two adult and two youth tickets, family zone ticket holders received four adult tickets.

She wasn't expecting the best seats, but after sitting behind the goal posts when Kansas took on Oklahoma at Arrowhead in 2005, Davis expected her seats would be about as good.

"I could have accepted third level behind the goal posts, but in the corner?" she asked. "You can't get much worse than that."

Anger at Chiefs

But more than anything, both Johnson are Davis are irked that Kansas City Chiefs season ticket holders had first choice on any seats. A number of Chiefs season ticket holders will have tickets in the lower bowl, along with 13,500 KU and the same number of MU fans.

"It really bothers you. As a KU season ticket holder, I never get to go to a Chiefs game and get better seats," Davis said. "I don't see how being a Chiefs season ticket holder has anything to do with the KU-MU game."

Davis is giving her KU-MU tickets to a friend who hasn't been able to attend a game this year.

The provision allowing Chiefs season ticket holders to buy seats was part of the agreement worked out among KU, MU and the Chiefs. The group of Chiefs season ticket holders with seats in the lower bowl, KU students, the KU band, the athletic department and guests of the football program account for most of KU's block of 13,500 lower-levels seats.

KU Associate Athletic Director Jim Marchiony said a limited number of KU season ticket holders were given seats in the lower bowl, but with nearly 32,000 season tickets sold this year, most season ticket holders wound up in the upper deck.

"It was all based on points (donations to the athletic department's Williams Fund)," Marchiony said. "Whoever has the most points, they are put into the best seats. We work down from there."

Marchiony said part of the reason some people are higher up this year is donors told KU after the Oklahoma game that they'd rather be closer to the field instead of along the 40- or 50-yard line. When KU played OU, the athletic department tried to keep people near the 50, rather than near the field. In addition, for the KU-OU game, KU had all of the tickets in the lower bowl. This year, more than half went to the Chiefs and MU.

Total sales

All told, KU sold between 40,000 and 45,000 of the tickets to the game. Figuring in the Chiefs' 20,000 tickets, that leaves about 20,000 seats sold by MU, though Marchiony said some of those tickets were sold to the public through Ticketmaster.

Marchiony also noted that for the most part, KU and MU fans would not be mixed in the upper deck; each school gets sections for its fans. The lower level is split evenly along the 50-yard line.

While this year, considered a KU "home game," seems to have left some Kansas fans with seats they don't desire, a similar approach will be used to assign seats for MU's "home game" next year. Marchiony said KU was considering whether it could offer KU-MU tickets as part of its season ticket package next year, or how many seats the university would be able to sell.

Comments

BigAl 7 years, 9 months ago

I don't understand why Chiefs season ticket holders would get prime seating opportunities. I'm sure there is a reason but I don't know what that would be.

deskboy04 7 years, 9 months ago

Quit crying about where you sit! it should be an exciting opportunity to see the Jayhawks and the Tigers in a stadium of 78,000! If you tickets are in such a bad place, sell them on the internet and watch it at home.

Eric Neuteboom 7 years, 9 months ago

The reasoning, BigAl, is simple: KU athletics doesn't care about the fans, just the bottom line.

Think of it like going to a strip club. You don't wanna be the Rube who walks out thinking, "man, I think Champagne really liked me!" No no, you walk in/out thinking "I know she only is interested in my money, but I don't care, I just want to have fun."

Don't let common sense ruin the illusion for you. Just enjoy your lapper, drink your drink, and go home happy, knowing you had your fun and Lou (the stripper) got his money for a little bump-and-grind.

cowboy 7 years, 9 months ago

Need to get these east coast trolls out of KUAD , they act like they are god's gifts to KU , please retire or quit soon Lew , and take all your family with you when you leave

BigAl 7 years, 9 months ago

Just to clairfy, I am not crying about anything. I was just curious why Chiefs season ticket holders would get priority over a lot of the KU season ticket holders.

warthog 7 years, 9 months ago

BigAl, I think Coach_Eric nailed it. It's all about the money; not the fans. It always has been, and always will be. As the old addage goes, "It's the Goden Rule... He who has the gold, makes the rules." Someone, somewhere, is fattening his/her pockets on this deal.

toefungus 7 years, 9 months ago

Thank you logic. That is a great idea.

guesswho 7 years, 9 months ago

It is about fans with money. KUAC likes fans who have a lot of money better then fans with not as much money. Both can scream loud when needed and support their team, but the fans with more money can help pay for the salaries of coaches who produce winning teams. Pretty simple economics.

Haiku_Cuckoo 7 years, 9 months ago

The reactions to the seating situation are pure comedy gold. "They're making me sit in the upper deck!! Waaaahhh!!!!" What a bunch of crybabies. It's not the end of the world. Besides, the Arrowhead game is a great money-maker for KU. As deskboy said, if you don't like it, sell your tickets and watch the game from home instead. "They don't care about me..(snivel, snivel)..all they care about is my money. Woe is me. Boo-hoo-hoo". Grow a pair and deal with it.

TheYetiSpeaks 7 years, 9 months ago

REAL fans dont whine about where their seats are. REAL fans are quite happy with the state of the athletic department and their teams currently. REAL fans will be quite happy to sit in the endzone or anywhere else in Arrowhead and see their football team probably play for a Big 12 North championship. Yeah, I said football team. You know that team that we REAL fans have been watching be atrocious (with brief interludes) for the last 30 years. As a REAL fan, Lew only owes me one thing: to put the best product as possible on the fields and courts. That means making money for new facilities to entice the better recruits. That means occasionally taking chances to play in bigger venues to increase exposure for the programs that are not used to having it. Most of you would not know what being a REAL fan was if it landed on your head.

Eric Neuteboom 7 years, 9 months ago

Well, thanks Rams! Got nothing to add of substance, eh?

Eric Neuteboom 7 years, 9 months ago

Disagree, Yeti. When the AD extorts money from the "real fans," they have a right to question seating assignments and anything else the AD does.

This stopped being about "real fans" a long time ago. Most of the real fans you're talking about can't afford to make such enormous donations to the department. This is simply about the fans with the deepest pockets. It's a subtle difference, but an important one.

smot 7 years, 9 months ago

I, for one, am quite glad that Lew is here from the East Coast and making or keeping our men's football and basketball teams competitive in the Big 12 and nationally. I donate money to the Williams Fund but I am not a "fat cat" or a large donor. Winning in division I takes money and good coaches....just the fact. I wish that I had court side seats in Allen or 50 yard line seats at Arrowhead for the MU game.....be that as it may, I am happy to be there in the seats that I deserve based on my level of support. It is ironic that the loudest complainers for the Arrowhead game appear to be the family pack group that only paid $350 for four tickets for the season (32 overall tickets) which works out to less than $11 per game per ticket. This is quite a bargain and is a small fraction what the fat cats donate/ pay for seeing the same games.

justvisiting85 7 years, 9 months ago

Well Yeti, REAL fans care for more than one game, but the team and it's home. This represents Lawrence dolloars lost to KC. This represents a slap in the face to REAL fans, as this article points out, who have been longtime tickets holders and how much their dollars are not worth. A non student fan represents more dollars for more than 4 years like students and more than a Chiefs ticket holder. A slap in the face of Lawrence businesses that benfit from big games in Lawrence, who regularly support their local university. REAL fans care for their team for more than 1 week, and are loyal teams who care about their fans. I don't remeber the Chiefs doing ANYTHING to help KU, ever. I don't remember Kansas City metro helping Lawrence's economy, ever. I don't remember a decent argument for taking the dollars not just out of Lawrence, but out of Kansas, ever. REAL fan indeed.

Linda Aikins 7 years, 9 months ago

I also think it's funny that the prime seaters are whining about having to sit in the corner. Good grief. You won't get cooties or anything....I like that the roles are switched a little, even for one game.

And I agree with Yeti to a point - go to the game and cheer your hearts out, and be glad you are there and that we have such a kick-bottom team this year.

I also don't like that the season ticket holders were second after the Chiefs holders. Yes, Jackson County pays the taxes for that stadium, but come on. It's OUR team. Sounds like next year we will be lucky to get in the game at all.

Go - cheer - have a great time with the KU fans that do go. Leave the Debbie Downers at home.

TheYetiSpeaks 7 years, 9 months ago

posted by Coach Eric: "Most of the real fans you're talking about can't afford to make such enormous donations to the department. This is simply about the fans with the deepest pockets."

Thats funny, because I still the same people I have gone to football games with for the last 15-20 years. And none of us are rich or huge donors. Do we pay a little more for tickets now? Sure. Do I mind? Not as long as the product keeps looking like this.

Steve Jacob 7 years, 9 months ago

I have no idea what people get so up hot about tickets to events, basketball, football, Hanna Montana, ect. It's all supply and demand, and all luxury items. If you don't like it, don't buy.

Angel Gillaspie 7 years, 9 months ago

I think the students summed it up best with their modified chant: "Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, pay Lew." I still can't believe that KU's athletic department has not realized that Arrowhead is located in Kansas City, MISSOURI, so the state of Kansas really loses out in this venture. These are UNIVERSITY football teams, and they should play at the UNIVERSITY. If Kansas City area people want to see the game, they should come HERE to see the game, or go to COLUMBIA to see the game. The money that these games bring in are more important to the local economy than they are willing to admit. They are all just about money coming into their own coffers. I'll be watching the game at home.

mikeisthename 7 years, 9 months ago

Smot, the basketball team was already competitive before the arrival of Lew. Has he made them more competitive? The football team has made strides never possible before under previous ADs. More than ever, money makes the KU athletic world go round.
However I'm a fan no matter wherever I see the games.

TheYetiSpeaks 7 years, 9 months ago

just visiting-

I was wondering when someone was going to turn the conversation to the inane argument of the "lost home game." A few thoughts: 1. There are 7 home games this year, one more than can be expected on an average season. The games this year have averaged well over 40,000 per game. That is at least 5000 more per game than previous years. This has been one of the best, if not THE best season for gamedays in quite some time.

1. The few businesses that have spoken out about the game being in Arrowhead are not what I would call struggling businesses. In fact, I think they are doing quite well. So their outcry comes off as short-sighted, greedy whining. I say that because next year, when all the home games are sellouts, and the Mizzou game is once again in Arrowhead (what should have been an away game and is now within 35 minutes for the revelers who will come back to Lawrence), these businesses will recoup any of their supposed "losses" and then some.

I think short-sightedness is a huge problem in Lawrence, not just in this discussion.

Tychoman 7 years, 9 months ago

This is a multi-year thing? So stupid. So stupid. Keep the games in the universities' cities!

TheYetiSpeaks 7 years, 9 months ago

Also....If your business is predicated on out-of-towners to succeed, than you have poor business sense.

bmwjhawk 7 years, 9 months ago

Mark Mangino, hired by Al Bohl, is responsible for the resurgence of the KU football program.

Not Lew.

Lew Perkins has ruined my mood, but he won't keep me from buying tickets, because I love going to the games... in Lawrence.

Would anyone like to buy two upper deck, row 10, corner tickets for the MU game?

Fatty_McButterpants 7 years, 9 months ago

"KU doesn't care about the fans, they care about the bottom line."

Uh, yeah. Lew Perkins' job is to bring in money to the Athletic Dept. to provide the sports programs with better training facilities, coaches, and equipment. His job is not to give warm and fuzzy feelings to Lawrence residents who have had season tickets for years, but never go beyond that to support the program.

Money talks and bull**** sits in the corner of Arrowhead.

Haiku_Cuckoo 7 years, 9 months ago

They're selling for hundreds on ebay. That may be your best bet.

Kudos to Lew Perkins for showcasing our wonderful football team and bringing $1million to the athletic department. Go KU!!!

JSDAD 7 years, 9 months ago

Jackson county residents get first dibs on tickets because they own the stadium not the chiefs or KC.

coach eric, that cracks me up

Uncle lou, I know you think this is the university of kansas, not the university of lawrence, but riddle me this. Q.. what do you have if you take ku and put it somewhere out in the flint hills with no support from lawrence??

A.. KSU

Kuku_Kansas 7 years, 9 months ago

This "Real" fan also donates money to the Williams Fund...the same organization which prioritizes my seats/parking lots based upon my dollars.

When I see that KC Chiefs season ticket holders have higher priority than myself, then I realize the Williams Fund is not looking out for my full interest as a stakeholder.

Am I any further inspired to donate the same/higher amounts to that same organization in the future? Not really.

BigAl 7 years, 9 months ago

Kuku, that is kind of how I feel. You raise a great point here.

Kuku_Kansas 7 years, 9 months ago

While few in the KUAC really thought KU would not only be fighting for the Big XII North, but also a BCS bowl game/national football title, they should have realized making a deal with KC Chiefs to allow non-KU supporters that close to the field would be a foolish idea.

This allowed season ticket holders, who already purchased their tickets, to be relocated to the cheaper upper deck seats, while charging the premium lower level seats for a full $55-65/seat. Lots more money to be generated from this game.

Unfortuantely, the higher revenue stream from this game will come from partisan football fans or non-KU supporters.

I sure hope the KUAC is not responsible for entering into a financial deal with the KC Chiefs that may cost us the Big XII North, BCS bowl possibilities or national title contention all for money.

But, as Coach Mangino has once-pointed out before, "...it's all about dollar signs. Dollar signs!"

FatTony 7 years, 9 months ago

The real problem in the whole deal is Carl Peterson and the Kansas City Chiefs. Under the guise of good he sells a huge guarentee of dollars to both schools. In turn he gets to pocket the money for parking and concessions. Chiefs season ticket holders getting first crack at tickets was a safety measure to ensure a decent crowd. If both teams sucked, I can guarentee this game would not be a sell out. However moving the game is a good thing, its T-giving weekend which means No Students in Lawrence = Sh*tty homefield advantage.

Kontum1972 7 years, 9 months ago

WHO CARES...if your such a BIG FAN just take what they give you and shut up....if you do not like how they treat you and your suppose seating status then just dont go..and dont waste your money next year...stay home and watch it on the plasma screen...save some wear and on your vehicle....and some gas....

do u really like seating around that many drunk people?

you still have a choice..

i quit going to basketball games because of all the politics and BS involved...i can watch the playback on channel 6

mom_of_three 7 years, 9 months ago

The season ticket holders are just wondering why they didn't receive comparable tickets in Arrowhead. Makes sense to me...

Hope we don't regret losing home field advantage for the MU game... might actually have to root for Kstate to beat MU.......

Jaminrawk 7 years, 9 months ago

Marchiony is a clown. He is so smug about some of the ridiculous decisions the athletic department has made. Did anyone see the basketball team unifoms last night? Thanks, Jim! Crappy tickets at Arrowhead? Thanks Lew, Jim and Carl.

Raider 7 years, 9 months ago

FatTony nailed it. Lou didn't screw this up. Peterson screwed KU and MU on the deal. Yes he offered a decent amount of money to both schools, but he put in the clause that Cheifs' season ticket holders get first dibs on the lower level seating. Neither school should have accepted that offer. Season ticket holders from each school should get first priority (in their home year) then the general public. The Chiefs have nothing to do with this, but King Carl had to put his "stamp" on it. He's done the same thing for the Big XII Championship game in the past, and the fans of the schools who come to town get screwed.

Confrontation 7 years, 9 months ago

Basketball started. Who cares about football anymore?

Crossfire 7 years, 9 months ago

Deal with the Devil and there is Hell to pay. Kc and MO will always screw KU.

day 7 years, 9 months ago

Many of you may not realize this but Johnson County residents have more season tickets at Arrowhead then Jackson County residents.... Yes that is a money thing!

The point is far more of the 20000 Chiefs fans in the stadium will be KU Alumni then MU Alumni. We should still have a decent home CROWD advantage. By my count I will guess about 55000 to 23000. By the way 55000 is just about capacity at Memorial stadium!

BorderRat 7 years, 9 months ago

Watch it in the comfort of your own, or a good friends home. The bathrooms are cleaner, the food is better, the beer costs less and you don't have to waist time and gas on a long drive. Heck, invite the neighbors and make a block party out of it. Seems like a no brainer to me.

jumpin_catfish 7 years, 9 months ago

biggest home game in decades and its in kc. blame lew, blame lew, blame lew! oh that was fun, think i'll do it again. blame lew, blame lew, blame lewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curtis Lange 7 years, 9 months ago

I know where I'll be Nov 24th: @ Arrowhead supporting my team. I know where I won't be on Nov 24th: being a douchebag sitting at home "boycotting" the game.

Jayhawktriplegrad 7 years, 9 months ago

"Marchiony said part of the reason some people are higher up this year is donors told KU after the Oklahoma game that they'd rather be closer to the field " HUH? Donors want to be closer to the field so Marchiony puts them in the upper deck? Sounds like the kind of logic they teach at K-state. And then, "Marchiony said KU was considering whether it could offer KU-MU tickets as part of its season ticket package next year" Force me to buy this damned ticket again as part of the season package, and I WON'T be buying the season ticket package.

day 7 years, 9 months ago

Jayhawktriplegrad: The people in the upper deck are season ticket holders, but not Donors. He is saying that the Williams Fund donors wanted to be closer then last time. For the OU game 2 years ago they were centered on the 50 yard line, meaning they went all the way up into the third deck. This year they decided to put them all around the field, but always in the 1st deck. The result is the non Williams Fund season ticket holders got moved up into the 3rd deck.

I am a family zone ticket holder so my tickets are in the 3rd deck corner. I'm not complaining. If I tried to buy 4 tickets to the game now they would cost more then my entire season ticket package!

bmwjhawk 7 years, 9 months ago

"The result is the non Williams Fund season ticket holders got moved up into the 3rd deck."

Wrong. I don't give a lot, but I give, and the people I sell my tickets to will be in the upper deck.

devilsrighthandman 7 years, 9 months ago

I have to comment on several posts here. For anyone that thinks that moving this game will not affect the business in Lawrence, you are sorely mistaken!!! Yes we got another home game (a team from Florida). How many of those people came out to Lawrence to see that game and stay in our hotels, ate in our restaraunts and went shopping. The post about complaining business not being very good is narrow-minded. Think outside the box. Just becasue you have a sell out the game doesn't mean the fans stop there. If you had a business and you had a chance to have a stimulated weekend and it was taken away you would fight for it. The million $ payout goes to KU not Lawrence. I am excited about the possibility of a BCS game, but this does hurt the home field advantage. There is no feeling of ownership for the KU fans at a place where they are seated in random places. I know several OU/KU fans that were scattered about last time. As for the job of the athletic director, I hope this econimic thinking doesn't make it's way down to the high school AD's. Their job is to hire coaches, schedule games, schedule officals and make sure that all the teams have equipment. There is no mention of raising the ticket prices. Yes, the city football teams are trying to build new facilities because they need their HOME FIELD advantages. Anyway, I digress. I will watch the game at home so that I don't have to pay $20 to park, $60 for gas and sit in traffic after the game.

Dwight_Schrute 7 years, 9 months ago

All you Lew bangers...I am right there with you. But think about who Lew reports to. REH. That should be an equal part of your complaint since the final decision rests there...

Haiku_Cuckoo 7 years, 9 months ago

People are going to KC for football, not shopping. There are no shopping areas in the vicinity of Arrowhead Stadium that will be getting "your" shoppers. If people fail to show up at your store on Thanksgiving weekend it's because they don't want what you're selling. Which store is it? I shop downtown frequently and can give you an assessment from a customer's perspective.

shockchalk 7 years, 9 months ago

True Jayhawk fans will be at Arrowhead to support the Jayhawks. I am thrilled that the venue has changed and now even more KU fans will be able to watch the game. The business owners in this town can bitch and whine all they want but it's a laugh. Every game that is in Lawrence, year after year, sport after sport, is attended by thousands of alumni from the KC area and they have supported your ass#s for years. Quit whining about 1 game a year played in KC. The rest of us are TIRED of hearing it. How about we boycott you instead?

TheYetiSpeaks 7 years, 9 months ago

"The million $ payout goes to KU not Lawrence."

Why shouldn't it?!!? It is their football team after all.

"How dare the university take Thanksgiving weekend, traditionally one of the largest shopping days of the year and send our shoppers to KC."

Are hardcore football fans really the hardcore shoppers that go out shopping on these days? Come on.

"Yes we got another home game (a team from Florida). How many of those people came out to Lawrence to see that game and stay in our hotels, ate in our restaraunts and went shopping."

Probably not much. The money comes from the out-of town Jayhawk fans that will come to the games. Next year when the stadium is selling out every game, and the "road" game at Arrowhead is keeping people in Lawrence the night before, I suspect these businesses wont be complaining....Suck it up.

fanofKU 7 years, 9 months ago

This has certainly been entertaining reading all of the various opinions. It is too bad that our home game is being played in Arrowhead; and that people have seats they don't like; and that people feel Lew Perkins is at fault; but to think shopping is going to suffer in Lawrence on game day is just nuts! Who the Hell shops in Lawrence anyway? And especially Downtown Lawrence? I know I certainly don't. But, whoever said there is no shopping around Arrowhead obviously hasn't been out there recently. If you are a KU fan, and you want to cheer the boys on to another victory, and beat MU, then go to the game, sit in your assigned seat and get back home to celebrate so the Lawrence businesses quit complaining. And you have to agree on one thing.....Arrowhead is not in a part of Kansas City that you want to party in!

Bud Stagg 7 years, 9 months ago

The Lawrence businesses got 7 home games this year, thats 7 of 12 games to make money. Asking for the 8th is being greedy.

With that said, I like the arrowhead idea but the seats do suck. I sit on the 30 yd line in memorial and am in section 341 at arrowhead which is in the %$&# corner of the stadium. That is what I am protesting. wasn't there a letter sent out to ku fans by Lew stating that we would get priority seating? If so then why are chiefs people getting seats ahead of us?

firelew 7 years, 9 months ago

I was out of town and just got to see my seats for the KU-MU game. Lew needs to be fired!!! Giving our seats away to the Chiefs was not wise. The deal should have been the Chiefs get what is left over after KU and MU have first pick. I sit at the 30 yard line at Memorial, In arrowhead Lew put in the end zone AND my tickets are separated by 2 rows!!!! Lew you bleeping, no good, sssssssssss #$%##!@@$####@@##$#$#@!!@@@@#@##!!@#!@#$@#%!@#$@#$^@#!@#$!@#!@##$^&^$%#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$

firelew 7 years, 9 months ago

Since business owners are complaining about loss of revenue and loss of taxes for Lawrence with the game being in KC -- how about fixing the freaking sidewalks in Lawrence!!! and put up some streets lights!!!

Crossfire 7 years, 9 months ago

What a bunch of whiners. Go to the party. Have a good time. Quit worrying about your overly important place in the world. Ewwwww... I want to be-e-e on the thir-r-r-r-ty.

Mangino_saurus 7 years, 8 months ago

Settle down fare weather KU fans - this years team is nothing more than a "1 and done" group. Jaba and his clones are good this year, true, but the stars have also aligned for them with a weak schedule and an up and down Big 12. Sure the game in KC takes away from Lawrence this year, but let's see next year how well attended the game is when the Hawks have an aveage season against a tough Big 12 schedule, and are back in the reality of .500 ball. How about this for a final prediction - OSU over KU, KSU over MU...MU over KU at Arrowhead! Unfortunitly it is so possible.....