Archive for Monday, March 5, 2007

Police continue to look for man who accosted 4 women at gunpoint

March 5, 2007

Police continue to look for man who accosted 4 women at gunpoint

Early Saturday morning, a man wearing a ski mask and armed with a handgun somehow was able to get into an apartment at The Hawker. Enlarge video

Comments

neighbal 7 years, 1 month ago

nope, they are lookin, they have some questions. Just know the answers exists.

dthroat 7 years, 1 month ago

neighbal - - I think you have me confused with someone who gives a s*** about finding you. I don't and won't be looking. I am just certain that members of the lpd will though.

About the last post - - WTF you are very good at leaving teasers, but not any real info. Not quite sure what you are trying to get at. Perhaps more direct info???

neighbal 7 years, 1 month ago

there is more going on here than you think. just know there are corrupt police, why would I tell them who I saw....they already know.

serenity_now 7 years, 1 month ago

neighbal-- regardless of whether the police can find you or will find you all set aside---- WHY IN THE WORLD would you imply the "2 will get shot". WHAT?? I can't believe you would not report the fact that you can id the suspects nor report the possibility of violence!! That is insane! Have a heart.

neighbal 7 years, 1 month ago

dthroat, really do you think you can find me ? seriously now ?

dthroat 7 years, 1 month ago

Knock, Knock ---

neighbal-- Who's there???

LPD -- The police, we have questions for you.

if it hasn't already happened, it will soon.

then the ljw will have another story

neighbal 7 years, 1 month ago

there is a very good and I mean very good possiablity that these 2 will get shot. remember criminals dont stop, unless they stop breathing. Ip address is only good if your not on a public domain

Gabe Hoffman 7 years, 1 month ago

Didn't the DA get their suprise witness from a post just like that? It's not hard to track an ip

serenity_now 7 years, 1 month ago

My goodness! Have you called the police? At least call the tip line or something! Or are you trying to stir something? If so, that is cruel. Think of the victims!!!!!!

neighbal 7 years, 1 month ago

yea I think I know his name he had a look out that was with him but would not go into the apt.

Bladerunner 7 years, 1 month ago

Early Saturday morning, a man wearing a ski mask and armed with a handgun somehow was able to get into an apartment at The Hawker. Read story.

Again...What story?