See complete forecast
January 26, 2007
Several local artists grabbed their hiking boots to check out their latest studio space.
Several local artists grabbed their hiking boots to check out their latest studio space. Enlarge video
Copyright 2015 The
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
We strive to uphold our values for every story published.
Copy and paste the link:
This is the comment I left in response to the LJ-World story on the same topic:
What's wrong with just leaving the intended area alone? Not every wall needs a mural, not every space needs a sculpture. I have always appreciated that stretch of woods along the river between the parks for being just what it is, even when, from time to time, homeless people have taken up residence there. I would be happier if more people looked around and saw what was inherent in a place than gave in to their urge to be "creative". Finding something meaningful to say or do comes only after really listening, seeing, and understanding the context.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sliders with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is on focaccia bread loaded ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...