88° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
January 26, 2007
Several local artists grabbed their hiking boots to check out their latest studio space.
Several local artists grabbed their hiking boots to check out their latest studio space. Enlarge video
Copyright 2015 The
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
We strive to uphold our values for every story published.
Copy and paste the link:
This is the comment I left in response to the LJ-World story on the same topic:
What's wrong with just leaving the intended area alone? Not every wall needs a mural, not every space needs a sculpture. I have always appreciated that stretch of woods along the river between the parks for being just what it is, even when, from time to time, homeless people have taken up residence there. I would be happier if more people looked around and saw what was inherent in a place than gave in to their urge to be "creative". Finding something meaningful to say or do comes only after really listening, seeing, and understanding the context.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or a Crown Cobb Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Avocado ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers Kobe, chicken, turkey, pork tenderloin ...