Law enforcement report
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Dumpster or other outside trash receptacle fire, 11:16 p.m. Wednesday, 1316 E. 902 Road.
- Smoke detector activation due to malfunction, 6:26 p.m. Wednesday, 1320 E. 16th St.
Lawrence Humane Society
Dogs brought to shelter
- Pug mix, tan, male, neutered, 1 year old.
- Lab mix, black, female, 1 year old.
- Shepherd mix, black and tan, female, spayed, 13 years old.
- Lab mix, blond, female, 1 year old.
- Spaniel mix, white and blue, male, 2 to 4 years old.
- Rottweiler-shepherd mix, red and black, male, 3 to 5 years old.
- Springer brittany, liver and white, female, 1 to 2 years.
- Fox terrier, tricolor, female, 2 years old.
- German shorthaired pointer, white with black, female, 8 weeks old.