Law enforcement report
Burglaries and thefts reported
- Items were taken sometime between 11:50 p.m. Nov. 8 and 6 a.m. Friday from the 1400 block of North Third Street, according to a Lawrence Police report. A brand generator, two deep cell marine batteries and a charger/distribution panel were taken from Paul Davis Restoration, 1420 N. Third St. The value of the items was listed at $7,210.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Heat from short circuit, 11:48 p.m. Sunday, 1409 Haskell Ave.
- Passenger vehicle fire, 11:29 a.m. Sunday, 1313 W. Sixth St.
- Alarm system sounded, no fire, 10:50 a.m. Sunday, 2330 Packer Road.
- Brush or brush and grass mixture fire, 2:02 a.m. Sunday, 1809 Crossgate Drive.
- Central station, malicious false alarm, 1:57 a.m. Sunday, 1439 Tenn.
Robert Satake, 56, Lawrence, and Debra Satake, 44, Lawrence.
Frank Davis, 41, Jefferson County, and Teresa Davis, 39, Lawrence.
Joseph Main, 20, Lawrence, and Alicia Main, 20, Lawrence.
Darren Torneden, 36, Lawrence, and Christine Torneden, 35, Overbrook.
Daniel Porter, 33, Lawrence, and Bonnie Porter, 32, Lawrence.
Luke Ulrich, 26, Baldwin, and Sarah Ulrich, 24, Lawrence.