Law enforcement report
- Jason Barker, 19, remained in fair condition Tuesday at KU Med, Kansas City, Kan. He was injured Nov. 20 on Iowa Street near University Drive when his car struck the back of a touring bus.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical reported the following responses:
- Carbon monoxide call, 10:50 p.m. Monday, 412 Firetree Court, Baldwin.
- Fire call, canceled, 10:41 p.m. Monday, 616 W. Ninth St.
- Fire call, canceled, 10:21 p.m. Monday, 2400 Kresge Road.
- False alarm, 2:59 p.m. Monday, 741 Hickory St.
- False alarm, 2:01 a.m. Monday, 1530 W. 15th St.