KU Crime Blotter: April 24-30
The following incidents were reported to the University of Kansas Office of Public Safety between Monday, April 34, and Sunday, April 30. Incidents are listed by date reported. This list may not include all crimes reported to police during the date range, as incidents occasionally are posted online longer than two days after being reported.
• A moped was stolen April 29 or 30 from GSP Residence Hall. Loss was valued at $500.
• Police found someone driving left of center and operating a vehicle under the influence about 2 a.m. April 30 on West 15th Street.
• Someone damaged a bicycle about 12:45 a.m. April 27 at Krehbiel Scholarship Hall. Damage was estimated at $250.
• Burglary, theft and criminal use of a financial card occurred between April 23 and April 26 at Lot 105, 1800 block of Engel Road.
• Someone entered a car and removed items April 24 at the Mississippi Street parking garage. Loss was valued at $6.
Source: crimereports.com, KU Office of Public Safety
• I’m the Journal-World’s KU and higher ed reporter. See all the newspaper’s KU coverage here. Reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 832-7187, on Twitter @saramarieshep or via Facebook at Facebook.com/SaraShepherdNews.