KU Crime Blotter: May 29-June 11
The following incidents were reported to the University of Kansas Office of Public Safety between Monday, May 29, and Sunday, June 11. Incidents are listed by date reported. This list may not include all crimes reported to police during the date range, as incidents occasionally are posted online longer than two days after being reported.
• Someone spray painted graffiti — an Eye of Ra and an alien spaceship — on a retaining wall between Wescoe and Mallot halls between May 30 and June 11.
• Someone damaged three windows with pellets or BBs June 7 in the 1500 block of West 18th Street. Damage was estimated at $900.
• Someone spray painted graffiti in a stairwell June 6 or 7 at Wescoe Hall. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Trespassing occurred about 10:30 p.m. June 5 at Memorial Stadium. Two people were found in the stadium.
• Someone damaged doors and windows with graffiti June 5 at Murphy Hall. Damage is estimated at $50.
• Someone spray painted on an exterior bathroom wall May 30 or 31 at Memorial Stadium. Loss was valued at $50.
• Someone stole a wallet with credit cards from inside a car May 30 at the Structural Testing Facility. Loss was valued at $160.
Source: crimereports.com, KU Office of Public Safety
• I’m the Journal-World’s KU and higher ed reporter. See all the newspaper’s KU coverage here. Reach me by email at email@example.com, by phone at 832-7187, on Twitter @saramarieshep or via Facebook at Facebook.com/SaraShepherdNews.