LJWorld.com weblogs Wheel Genius
Check these lane closures set for Tuesday in Topeka, KC areas
Some updates and new projects that could affect your driving Tuesday in the area:
• The right lane for traffic headed south on U.S. Highway 75, on the Westgate bridge in Topeka, will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday for work to repair concrete pavement.
• The left lane for traffic going east on Kansas Highway 10, from Woodland to Ridgeview roads in Johnson County, is set to be closed from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday for guardrail repairs.
• The two left lanes for traffic headed west on Interstate 70, at Park Drive in Wyandotte County, are scheduled to be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday for work on signs.
• The left lane for traffic headed north, and the right lane for traffic headed south, on Interstate 35 will be closed from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday from 175th Street to the interchange of 151st Street, U.S. Highway 169 and Kansas Highway 7 in Johnson County.
• Antioch Road will have intermittent lane closures in both directions, at Interstate 435 in Johnson County, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday for work to install signs.