LJWorld.com weblogs Shop Talk with Jenn and Julie

Free Ocean Spray at CVS

At our house we don't let the kids drink soda, they don't get other crazy flavored drinks unless it is a special occasion so they are left with juice. Unfortunately for them, they get that watered down and only twice a day. The rest of the time its good ol' water.

Three kids and two adults still go through a lot of juice so I jump on a good sale I jump on it and stock up. When I see FREE juice...well that's even better!

In this week's CVS flyer you will see all kinds of great sales, but in my opinion this is the best one:

B1G1 Free Ocean Spray 64oz. Juice Drink

Combine that with this printable: Free Ocean Spray Cherry Juice Drink when you buy One Cranberry Ocean Spray Juice Drink

and you've got two free 64oz. bottles of juice.

These printables go very quickly, if you aren't able to get the coupon you can still get the BOGO deal at CVS ... not a bad deal!

Happy Shopping!

Comments

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

"Better yet, get a juicer and make your own!"

These coupon queens are more interested in "free".

asixbury 1 year, 11 months ago

Buy 100% juice with no sugar added (beyond what occurs naturally) and the kids will be just fine. Better yet, get a juicer and make your own! Then the kids will benefit the most from the nutrition.

kernal 1 year, 11 months ago

Mmmmmm, GMO corn syrup. Yummo!

THX1138 1 year, 11 months ago

If watered down juice equates to life being "unbearable" then I guess you've got a pretty good life.

Tomato 1 year, 11 months ago

I water down my juice and I'm all grown up.

AlligatorMama 1 year, 11 months ago

Soda and other sugary drinks are NOT needed in anyone's life, let alone in growing kids. Why waste hundreds of calories a day on drinks? I know this family well and life in their house is a lot of fun! We do milk, water and watered down juice in our house as well. Sprite occasionally on pizza or popcorn nights, otherwise they don't need it , and neither of my kids seem to mind. Please find me a pediatrician that will tell you soda and other full-sugared drinks are a GOOD choice for your children...because the pediatricians I worked for will say no way!

Thanks for posting the good deal Jenn!!

Keith 1 year, 11 months ago

You may as well let them drink soda, the ingredients in that 'juice drink' aren't any better.

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

Free Ocean Spray? Well at least they are getting it closer to its true value. When they pay me to take it home and flush it then I might be interested.

Kids, do not dispair! There is life after childhood!

JackMcKee 1 year, 11 months ago

Life in that house sounds unbearable.