LJWorld.com weblogs Shop Talk with Jenn and Julie

Free Melissa and Doug Toys

*There is an updated link that will give you access to the credit with no difficulties, some people were having trouble with the other one. My apologies. You may need to re-register.*

If you register with Gilt you will get a $20 credit in your account. (The credit shows up when you are checking out!) Today they have deals on quite a few Melissa and Doug Toys.... $9.99 and up. Even with shipping some of these will be completely free!

I got the Melissa and Doug Bake and Decorate Cupcake set for our daughter's birthday for $3.95 after shipping.

Toys not on your shopping list this Holiday? Why not pick up one of the freebies and donate it to Toys for Tots?

Comments

Kelly Johnson 3 years, 5 months ago

Thanks for the tip. I got a magnetic dress up doll set for $3.95 (including shipping) that would have cost me $14.74 on Amazon not including shipping costs. It says there's an extended shipping time with a projected date of a week before Christmas, but that's ok. Even if it shows up too late for Christmas, I can give it as a birthday gift instead.

Beth Bird 3 years, 5 months ago

Worked great for me! THANK YOU!!

theryn 3 years, 5 months ago

I did this a few days ago and got a Goodbyn bento box lunch box for 2.95. It's still there in the almost expired list under kids. They also have really cute onesies under Mini Shatsu too.

candaceflynn 3 years, 5 months ago

worked. was using old link apparently.

Kris Adair 3 years, 5 months ago

Worked for me and I got a fabulous geometric stacker for my youngest for $0.95! Love those prices for quality Christmas presents.

garrenfamily 3 years, 5 months ago

Thanks! It worked for me too, but only with a new email address. Yay!

JeffCling 3 years, 5 months ago

It worked for me with the new link, thanks!

SuperJenn 3 years, 5 months ago

@candaeflynn I'm baffled as to why it isn't working for you... I went in under a different email and the deal worked for me with this link... and I've had other people try it and it worked fine for them as well.

If you pick your item and hit "checkout" the credit will show up in your total summary.... before you enter any other information...

candaceflynn 3 years, 5 months ago

Still not working for me either. Tried 2 different email addresses.

SuperJenn 3 years, 5 months ago

You will just need to re-register, use a different email address. It SHOULD work just fine!

auntmimi210 3 years, 5 months ago

But I don't think you can try again after you've officially registered can you?

SuperJenn 3 years, 5 months ago

So sorry....not sure why the links weren't working properly.... I've tested and tested this new one and it appears just fine if you want to try again!!!

garrenfamily 3 years, 5 months ago

Same here - so I looked thru the whole website and it showed no account credits under that tab...and said to get account credits one of your referrals has to purchase. Could not find anywhere it said an automatic $20 credit for signing up . Bummer!

jenhaaga 3 years, 5 months ago

Yeah, I put my CC info in and went to the final screen, still no $20 credit. I didn't hit the final checkout.

JeffCling 3 years, 5 months ago

I'm to the point in checking out where they're asking for credit card information, but haven't seen any indication of a $20 credit. I don't want to proceed unless I'm sure it'll be there. Thoughts?