LJWorld.com weblogs Shop Talk with Jenn and Julie

Target Coupons = FREE Groceries

I was checking out the new Target online coupons today and guess what I found? A myriad of coupons for FREE items. These are all BxG1 coupons ... but they are TARGET coupons which means they can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons. Here is a list of what I found at Target with the stackable manufacturer's coupons highlighted below:

Free Oscar Mayer fun-pack Lunchables with purchase of three Oscar Mayer fun-pack Lunchables

Free Multipack Kraft Easy mac snack packet with purchase of three Multipack Easy snack packets

Free Nabisco snack crackers product with purchase of three Nabisco snack crackers products 5-16SS $1/2 Snack Crackers Buy 4 Use 2 $1/2 Manufacturer's Coupons Use 1 Target B3G1

Free 16oz Kraft salad dressing with purchase of two 16oz Kraft salad dressings

Free 8oz. Cool Whip whipped topping with purchase of three 8oz Cool Whip whipped toppings

Free 22oz. Kraft All-Out Squeeze with purchase of 22oz. Kraft All-Out Squeeze

Fre 16oz. Oscar Mayer all beef hotdogs with purchase of three 16oz Oscar Mayer all beef hotdogs 5-16SmartSource $1/2 HotDogs Buy 4 Use 2 $1/2 Use 1 B3/G1 Target

Free 18oz Kraft BBQ sauce with purchase of three 18oz. Kraft BBQ Sauces

Free Baker’s product with purchase of two Baker’s products

Free Planters Nuts product with purchase of three Planters Nuts products

Free Multipack 100 Calorie Nabisco snacks with purchase of three multipack 100 Calorie Nabisco Snacks If you "Like" these on Facebook you can print 2 B1G1 Manufacturer's Coupons B4 Use 2 B1G1 Use 1 B3G1 Target You will end up with B1G3!

Free 7 oz or more Oscar Mayer lunchmeat with purchase of three 7 oz or more Oscar Mayer lunchmeats Printable $1/2 Lunchmeat

Free Oreos cookie product with purchase of three Oreos cookie products At the beginning of each month, Oreos gives away printable B1G1 coupons on their Facebook Page. "Like" them to be sure to get these. The Target coupons are good until June 6 so you should have enough overlap time to make the deal work. This will work the same way as the Nabisco deal... you will end up with B1G3 after all coupons!

Free Nabisco cookie product with purchase of three Nabisco cookie products

Free 10oz A1 Steak Sauce or 11oz Grey Poupon mustard with purchase of two 10 oz A1 steak sauce or 11oz Grey Poupon mustard

Free 12.6 oz Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac& Cheese Dinner with purchase of two 12.6 oz Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac & Cheese Dinners

Free Jell-O boxed pudding or gelatin with purchase of three Jell-O boxed puddings or gelatins

Free 6pk Jell-O refrigerated snacks with purchase of two 6pk Jell-O refrigerated snacks

Free 1lb. Oscar Mayer bacon package with purchase of three 1lb. Oscar Mayer bacon packages

There’s also a $1.50 off Huggies Little Swimmers Target Store Printable Coupon that can be stacked with the $1.50 Off Huggies Little Swimmers Manufacturer’s Printable Coupon.

Another notable: $5 off $25 Nerf Toy purchase.

Comments

9070811 3 years, 11 months ago

Most of the coupons I find useful are product coupons. As in body products like lotions, make up, detergent and such. They tend to only need to be replaced monthly or bi-monthly. I often save $20ish per trip. Every $20 counts! This is nice because I can afford to purchase good produce throughout the month.

9070811 3 years, 11 months ago

I think some coupon users buy unnecessary items just because they feel like they're getting a deal...on something that they really don't need. 3 bottles of steak sauce? Unless you grocery shop once a month or bi-monthly then what is the point of buying crap like this? I guess you can get hotdogs to last the rest of the summer for cook outs. Or if you feel like eating salads for a year you can get 3 bottles of salad dressing. Chances are you're going to try all three in one month, thus they'll be open, which heightens the chance of them spoiling. Spoiling your money!

ConcernedAboutSchools 3 years, 11 months ago

I read in one of your blogs the other day that you had Kashi coupons to use with the buy five get a gift card deal. I looked everywhere for Kashi coupons and signed up on their website, but never found a single Kashi coupon. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Deja Coffin 3 years, 11 months ago

Okay, so here is my bad food confession of the day.... well, night. After the kids were put in bed I got a really bad craving for something sweet. We don't have cookies or junk like that laying around because I know if we did, not just the kids but my husband and I would eat it all the time. So I'm searching for something to beat this sweets craving; freezer pops, no.... make some muffins, no too long to wait.... jello, ick. But then in the very back of my refrigerator I find it, a container of chocolate frosting. I took a nice heaping spoonful of that frosting and it was Heaven! Now I'm sure some of you health nuts are just throwing a fit but I can't deny it, that frosting was so yummy.... and so worth it! Besides, I'm pregnant, can't I use the old, "I didn't want it the baby wanted it" excuse? Now I do pride myself on eating very healthy most times but we all have those moments of weakness and tonight, the frosting was mine. But I think I read somewhere that women who eat chocolate while pregnant have happier babies.... if I go into labor tonight, this little guy will be grinning ear to ear!!

Randall Barnes 3 years, 11 months ago

serving size people serving size. eat what you want and lawrence does have some great walking trails.even if you are diabetic just start walking on a regulart basis not only feel better but MIGHT even be able to get off your meds.

raise the prices of the junk food and lower the prices of veggies and see how america slims down.

Kris Adair 3 years, 11 months ago

I just like having the information available so I can select the items that work for my family. I do not buy all of those items but I may get a few every now and then. Moderation is the key to our good health. When we do have a treat, like cookies or lunchables, it is nice to know where to get them on sale. Thanks for the info!

bearded_gnome 3 years, 11 months ago

hmmm, no mention of exercise, its just easier to fall into the demonization popularized by the Obamas and the far left media.
remember that Michelle Obama is now our obesity Czarina.
yet, mr. obama goes out and gets 10 wings along with fries and onion rings the other day!
do as I say, not as I do.

you know Kat, I think in those cases where it's last minute, the food nazi's want you to have a little packet of homemade granola and you just hand it to little Bambi on the way out the door, along with the stainless steel water bottle! just make sure the oats are the approved kind, approved by the benevolent citizens' committee that is.

don't give her milk unless you milked the cow/goat/tiger yourself!

amazing. the food nazis forget that people have freedom of choice here. some above site the healthcare costs of a bad diet: sadly, we know that these food nazis are going to use this logic to regulate all kinds of food and behaviors. they're already attacking: sodas; salt; certain fats.
now with the passage of the obama healthcare debacle there'll be more push to regulate everyone's lives from the nannystate.

ylime3499 3 years, 11 months ago

Whoa whoa whoa!

I am so sick and tired of people complaining! Get off your high horse and away from the computer. No wonder kids are so negative, ungrateful, and terrors anymore! If a child is over weight and under 18 ... blame the parents! Get a grip on life and be responsible for your actions in letting your kids have so much "free will".

scopi_guy 3 years, 11 months ago

The only thing missing from the list of specials is an assortment of "Negligent Parent Helper".

(That's supposed to be funny)

Remember that cereal that was sold in some kind of plastic packaging that came with a compartment of milk so the kid could dump his cereal in the milk by themself--for the parents who were too lazy to pour some cereal into a bowl?

scopi_guy 3 years, 11 months ago

cheese, crackers and ham/chicken/turkey sounds innocent enough but have you read the labels of Lunchables?

Some versions get almost half of their calories from fat.

I'm far from a health nut, but you could put together your own version of this pre-packaged mess cheaper that tastes better and is better for you. And the thing is, that product is mostly marketed towards kids.

somedude20 3 years, 11 months ago

"From 2003 to 2007, the percentage of Kansas girls 10 to 17 years old who were obese nearly doubled, a new federal study shows."

I think we just found out how the obesity sickness has spread! My god, look at those foods on her list. All those fat laden foods and the closest to healthy are the nuts and dressing that takes healthly out of salads.

Fail

Roland Gunslinger 3 years, 11 months ago

I'm also glad I don't eat swimming diapers or nerf products. Too much high fructose syrup apparently.

Roland Gunslinger 3 years, 11 months ago

I was unaware that cheese, crackers, all beef hot dogs, sliced ham/turkey/chicken, pasta, sugar free jello and sugar free pudding, fat free salad dressing, cashews and peanuts were full of high fructose corn syrup and that these give you diabetes and high blood pressure and they are the causes of obesity.

It's a wonder I've managed to stay alive at all. I guess I'll have to switch to an all vegetable diet because according to the posters above everything but vegetables are laden with high fructose corn syrup and will instantly give you diabetes and make you obese.

lgreen17 3 years, 11 months ago

These products aren't free. They come with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and a myriad of other health issues that the tax-payer is ultimately going to have to pay for.

scopi_guy 3 years, 11 months ago

The only product I would ever normally buy from that list is the A-1, but I don't need three bottles of the stuff. Three bottles would last me 3 years.
And maybe the bacon (I admit it). But I sure don't want 4 packages of the stuff.

Eride 3 years, 11 months ago

Every single one of those coupons is for food I would never eat.

Not only is it junk food but it is crappy junk food.

SuperJenn 3 years, 11 months ago

Please feel free to check out these printable coupons as well:

These are from Mambo Sprouts, one of the many organic/health food sites that I have referred to in my posts!

Happy Shopping!

whats_going_on 3 years, 11 months ago

99% of every coupon posted on here is for unhealthy junk food. And we wonder why parents are letting their kids become obese.