LJWorld.com weblogs Shop Talk with Jenn and Julie

A quick Target run is in order today

Today is Father’s Day, and I don’t think my husband plans on spending his day shopping with me. Actually, we will be spending our day at the ball field, as our youngest son is playing in a baseball tournament. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.

I’m thinking I may have a little time to sneak away to Target and get a few things.

Women’s tees and tanks are a great deal at $6. I’ve been clearing out my closet and need something to store my purses in. The Sterilite bins starting at $4.99 might be my solution. Head & Shoulders shampoo (14.2 oz.) for $3.99. The SoBe enhanced waters (20 oz.) are 10 for $10, and with the purchase of 10 bottles, you receive a FREE $5 Target gift card.

Also, in today’s Target ad:

You will receive a FREE $20 Target gift card with the purchase of the Bissell ProHeat deep cleaner ($149) or the Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind ($159).

With the purchase of any 3 of the following items, you receive a FREE $5 Target gift card:

Old Spice selected body wash ($3.99); Gillett or Old Spice clinical deodorant ($7.49); Gillette Fusion ProGlide manual razor ($9.89; Olay 20.2 oz. lotion or Complete 4 ounce size ($6.99); Pantene shampoo and conditioner ($5.99) in the 25.4 ounce bottle; select feminine care products for $6.99 each.

With the purchase of any 2 Arm & Hammer 50-count puppy pads or 40-pound cat litter ($12.99 each), you receive a FREE $5 Target gift card.

When you are rounding up your coupons and clipping away this weekend, don't forget to check out zip2save for printable coupons to round out your collection. You can also follow Shop Talk on Facebook. Follow us and get more up to the minute deals and share with others what great deals you've found!

Comments

Katara 5 years, 2 months ago

The Target website had coupons for the Sobe waters that were $.50/1. The Sobe website also has printable coupons for BOGO which you can stack with the Target coupons. http://www.sobe.com/coupon/

The Arm & Hammer website usually has coupons for their pet products on their website. http://www.armandhammer.com/Index.aspx You do have to register for their coupons but they also email you to let you know when they have new coupons.

headdoctor 5 years, 2 months ago

As far as pets go, Target also has $1 off web coupon for the new Purina one smart blends for dogs or cats. I have no idea what it will be priced like if a sale comes up but the coupon is dated clear out until 9-5-2010. If it is higher priced than the Purina One target nutrition then it may not be worth the price unless they kick out a pretty good sized MFG coupon to stack with it.

headdoctor 5 years, 2 months ago

I had forgotten that a lot of the coupons are for any type food. I think all the $3 off Purina One coupons have expired. If you are lucky enough to have the $2 off heart shaped ones off the small bags that were marketed during one of their last promotions, those should work. They don't expire until 12-4-2010.

FanceeNancee 5 years, 2 months ago

Unfortunately the Sobe page appears with "there are no prints available for this campaign." I even tried to find some others, but no luck. A few webpages on the topic did state the coupon eventually reset and they could print again, so best of luck to you.

Katara 5 years, 2 months ago

Well, that bites. I am sorry. They must have had a set amount of prints for it.

1029 5 years, 2 months ago

That's dumb that Target won't accept a cell phone pic of the coupon on my computer screen instead of the printed-out coupon. The coupon industry really makes it difficult for people with paper allergies to participate in these wonderful money-saving deals.

WhyYouSoStuben 5 years, 2 months ago

I've had a paper allergy all my life, but I'm only allergic to the Wall Street Journal, New York Post and the Washington Times. My parents used to line my crib with those until they realized this issue. After that, they changed their beliefs and instead had me fall asleep listening to NPR and the BBC News.