Sound Off

I've signed up for the new Kansas no-call list. As of yesterday, I received two unsolicited calls from telemarketers. How do I report these infractions of the law to the state of Kansas?

A complaint can be filed against a telemarketer in one of two ways. A no-call complaint form is available on the attorney general's Web site at for consumers to fill out, print and mail in.

Complaints also may be filed by calling the attorney general's Consumer Protection Division at (785) 296-3751 or 1 (800) 432-2310.

If you get a telemarketing call and you are on the no-call list, get as much information as you can about the caller so you can report it.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.