Previous   Next

What is the best tattoo you have seen on a person?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on March 28, 2013

Browse the archives

“My favorite tattoo that I can remember was on a guy who works at Natural Grocers. He has a tattoo on the inside of his ear.”

“My favorite tattoo is my own. It’s a stop motion of grasping hands. ”

“I like full sleeves. I like the people who say they have one tattoo and it is just one expansive tattoo.”

“It was of a lantern. The guy with the tattoo wanted to do if for his older relatives that had passed. They would go camping together.”

Related story

Comments

Andini 2 years ago

The girl with the dragon tattoo.

grammaddy 2 years ago

My friends "bar code" that says "made in Japan". His Dad was an American soldier stationed there in WWll when his parents met.Ever seen a 6'6", 250 lb. 1/2 Japanese dude?

Shefflerman 2 years ago

Ah, yes. Because nothing would be worse than to have a wrinkled tattoo at age 80, while all of those other octogenarians have clean, svelte, attractive bodies.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a World War 2 veteran with a tattoo from his military service that can't stop crying because he hates it now and realizes it serves no purpose.

Romans832 2 years ago

I recently saw one that prompted me to ask the person a question. In a small script on a gal's wrist were the words, "Believers Never Die." I thought it might mean that believers in Jesus never die. ;-) She explained it was a band name. A band name to her, a promise to me! :-)

Leslie Swearingen 2 years ago

I saw one that I really liked on a young woman at Walmart which was a tulip with a leaf on each side and she had one on the back of each calf. They were beautiful and obviously done by someone who was very good at their craft. Also I have seen a dream-catcher on someones shoulder that was very nice.

storm 2 years ago

Amy Poehler's lower back tattoo is the best.

Leslie Swearingen 2 years ago

Why are tattoos being perceived as lower class or trashy? Just how old do you have to be to have such an attitude? Come on now! Sailors and criminals and carnival people? I don't think so. You know, you just might come across an employer or two that has a tattoo. If they both got the tat at the same place? Networking and bonding!