Previous   Next

Where will you go to watch the Super Bowl?

Asked at Hy-Vee, 3504 Clinton Parkway on January 31, 2013

Browse the archives

“I’d like to go somewhere, but I have a test the next day, so I don’t know what I am going to do.”

“Probably our house since we have a big TV.”

“At a friend’s home. We’ll have a couple of adult beverages.”

“We are going to go back to my friend’s house in Holton. It should be a good time.”

Comments

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

Since it has become a flippin' Madison Ave yuck-straviganza why bother. The president said we should outlaw the game completely. I think that is a great idea, it kills more people than assault style weapons. Sundays back being what they should be, church and chores.

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

I have more questions about what am I going to cook for the superbowl. Something has turned it into a food event. Food and commercials. Just the usual stuff I cook on Sundays. Smoked and/or grilled meats and copious amounts of arthritis medicines.

2stuffedtojump 1 year, 2 months ago

We will be in New Orleans. At the superdome. These events are perfect venues to share the word.

bearded_gnome 1 year, 2 months ago

Where will you go to watch the Super Bowl?

---nowhere, ... don't care about the stupor bowl.

My_Life 1 year, 2 months ago

My friends' moms' boyfriends' moms' basement.

webmocker 1 year, 2 months ago

"directs a medicinal chemistry center"

What do you suppose that means, dear readers?

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

Where everyone has to go if they want to watch the game, The Superdome in New Orleans. If you are wondering where the masses, most of whom don't even know who is playing, will gather over food and drink during the time it is on, pass. You might find me at the Free State Brewery because they don't turn on the sound. So if I want to know what is going on, I have to watch.

Speaking of sound, I would rather see Bloody Knives (TX) / Luvkraf / Robocoptor / Gangly Green At The Eighth Street Tap Room that night than some jiggly girls lip synching.

CWGOKU 1 year, 2 months ago

At home with friends.
There is a person who works here, who I swear is Bigfoot.

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

At home as ususal. So when it gets boring we can switch over to the Searching for Bigfoot marathon. I anticipate that to be about five minutes into the first quarter.

Antonym 1 year, 2 months ago

Have to work. If we ain't busy I may sit in one of the trauma rooms and watch it. As soon as the game ends business will pick up fast.

riverdrifter 1 year, 2 months ago

No invites yet. Nobody wants to get drunk and get loud anymore. We be gettin' old. Been to two SB's, both expensive and boring pieces of crap. Never again. Probably stay home, watch the first half, get drowsy (unless it's a good game) and switch to something else. And really, who cares about those advertisements? Give me a break. Is it spring yet?