Previous   Next

Do you plan to watch President Obama’s inauguration on Monday?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on January 20, 2013

Browse the archives

“Yes, I do.”

“No, probably not.”

“Beyonce’s singing, so I don’t see why I wouldn’t.”

“I’m not going to watch it. I’m going to be duck hunting and exercising my right to bear arms.”

Comments

pigballin 1 year, 2 months ago

are u kididng? watch the needless inaugural at tax payers expense and their lavish parties for being a socialist president who wants wealth,power and control .. Sick.

Jean Robart 1 year, 2 months ago

why would I even WANT to watch it? I'm sure channel 17 will have something better.

hitme 1 year, 2 months ago

At the end of his ceremonial swearing in I think every gun owner should fire a salute. (not in his direction, mind you)

lunacydetector 1 year, 2 months ago

I won't be watching. He hasn't given me my free cable TV, yet.

FlintlockRifle 1 year, 2 months ago

No I am going over to Larrys and watch the paint dry

Leslie Swearingen 1 year, 2 months ago

Of course I am. Are you all fired up? Yes, Lord! Are you ready to go? Yes, Lord, than you for giving us Obama as our president, and the best first family ever.

According to the Washington Post whites and blacks are split over Mrs. Obama with the whites heavily critical of her for saying that her family comes first, and that she is the mom-in-chief. They don't like her for having the garden. Blacks are behind her for wanting to be there for her girls, for having her mother live in the White House with them, for taking on issues such as obesity and health.

I totally support how Mrs. Obama has dealt with being First Lady, she is a wonderful role modal. And, she is at a healthy weight, not skinny or fat, and yes she sometimes does have a cheeseburger and fries. It is not supposed to be all one thing or the other. This would make her moderate, would it not?

hitme 1 year, 2 months ago

I've already seen the movie version (Idiocracy).

Steven Gaudreau 1 year, 2 months ago

Either that or watching paint dry.

beatrice 1 year, 2 months ago

I only watch FoxNews, and I am pretty sure this is an error and that Mitt Romney is actually being sworn in tomorrow. The liberal media better check its facts on this one.

Armstrong 1 year, 2 months ago

No, I plan on inventorying my ammo and MRE's for the inevitable conclusion to this debacle.

thuja 1 year, 2 months ago

The highest pollution levels ever measured in Beijing and the news blames it on "weather patterns"

geekin_topekan 1 year, 2 months ago

The swearing-in of a black president on Martin Luther King day? Wouldn't miss it!!!

Grant, your right is reactionary to the need for a well regulated militia, not the indiscriminate distribution of firearms.

grammaddy 1 year, 2 months ago

All day!! Might even DVR and watch it again.