Previous   Next

What is the most artistic thing you have done?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on September 5, 2012

Browse the archives

“One time I made a three-dimensional sculpture out of paper.”

“I can’t think of one instance. I try to live my life as art everyday.”

“I painted an entire bus in high school. It was a giant 1958 full-sized school bus.”

“I made a brew of beer from native plants.”

Comments

Gart 2 years, 3 months ago

“One time I made a three-dimensional sculpture out of paper.”

Wow! Me too! And it was so "Neetoe"!! Then I made a "Cootey-Catcher" (sp) which I think was more than three-dimensional after eating some shrooms. Was just so much fun I ended up painting a bus with kerosine - left over from my dads paint brush cleanings - and real paint. Umm.. was actually some painted siding that we helped liberate from some mean old wretch's house. Tasted good at the time. . .

Then after, well, you know, had some lighters around, made some good home brew liquor made from all native plants.

That was a long time ago. Now I just shoot off firearms in, or around my house, and claim that I am off my meds. Works great!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Gart 2 years, 3 months ago

Umm...LJW. Some slack, please. The posed question: "What is the most artistic thing you have done?...And an slick artist from the crew, who is an artist replies: “I can’t think of one instance. I try to live my life as art everyday.”??? Does Spacehog have Kin?

Pitt_Mackeson 2 years, 3 months ago

I make smiley faces with my breakfast. Two fried eggs sunny side up for eyes and a bacon mouth. And if you're feeling crazy you could have a sausage nose and hash brown mustache.

Gart 2 years, 3 months ago

I just re-read the wording of this question. I will also pass.

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 3 months ago

Oh, my God, I am so impressed! So, is that what you and the guys do at the sandpits, sanddunes, whatever they are?

Bill Lee 2 years, 3 months ago

I carve wood, so I've done several pieces.

Pitt_Mackeson 2 years, 3 months ago

I vomited once and it looked like a Jackson Pollock painting :)

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 3 months ago

Ah, Roed, the man of so many name, Is it RoeDapple, Roed, Roe, etc. Sorry Dude but I had to buy up all of them to put around the apartment complex I live in. It becomes invisible and has a force field .If you aren't wearing the special badge, you will just bounce off. If you report it the men in black will come by and make you forget you didn't see anything.

RoeDapple 2 years, 3 months ago

"Ah, Roed, the man of so many name"

You can't begin to know . . . . oh, wait. Maybe YOU could! ;-)

jonas_opines 2 years, 3 months ago

Wrote a 300 page illustrated novel/fan-fiction last year. Did a ton of sketches and pencil drawings back in college. Made a few oil paintings, pastel drawings, etc. back in high school.

somedude20 2 years, 3 months ago

Bending paper clips, I kid. I made a woman out of taxidermied animals, gorilla glue and latex, that was pretty neat!

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 3 months ago

In the eye of God, though he still insists that His version is the best Woman 1.0.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 3 months ago

I leave that sort of stuff up to the lemurs.

scopi_guy 2 years, 3 months ago

I think I saw Courtney's bus. It said "Careful: Nervous Mother Driving" on the back of it.

rockchalker52 2 years, 3 months ago

Not much drawing ability in this family. Mrs52 can still draw the wolf whistles. The monks, with their impermanent sand paintings, have inspired me to take up the etch-a-sketch again.

riverdrifter 2 years, 3 months ago

I tried to make my body conform to modern art but it didn't work out for me, either.

riverdrifter 2 years, 3 months ago

I like a good wager. Done. $500 on Dalton and you arrange the throw-down.