Previous   Next

Do you plan on decorating for Halloween?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 22, 2012

Browse the archives

“Just pumpkins, maybe a fall wreath. And jack-o’-lanterns.”

“No. We live in an apartment. Outside decor won’t shop up.”

“We are having pumpkins and streamers, and we are dressing in drag.”

Comments

g_rock 1 year, 5 months ago

I may or may not be on an airplane and then a beach on that day. I'll draw a pumpkin in the sand and use my empty beer bottle as a nose. I'm creative like that.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 5 months ago

I am so confused, I am not sure how to decorate now. Tom Holland sided with Obama, and Anthony Brown is interfering with my health care.

RoeDapple 1 year, 5 months ago

Razor wire and concrete barricades are up. Bring it.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 5 months ago

"Gawd I hope it rains cats and dogs Saturday." Autie

What happens Saturday? See, because I've got to coach two games and I really don't want to stand in the cold rain.

Flap Doodle 1 year, 5 months ago

When you live with a pack of lemurs who recently discovered vodka, every day is Hallowe'en.

somedude20 1 year, 5 months ago

I am going to be a privileged white college kid who thinks he has it tough because mom and dad didnt get me the 2013 Mustang that I wanted, rather it was a 2010 BMW, so I rage against the machine the best way I know how, by getting drunk then occupying a spot in South Park to pass out

My_Life 1 year, 5 months ago

Last year I dressed as Jesus on the cross. This year I want to dress up in a Jerry Falwell costume. Haven't been able to find one yet, but maybe I can dress as a rotten decomposing corpse and put a name tag on my lapel. Then preach some fire and brimstone and tell everyne they're going to heck if they vote for Obama. Should be fun. Especially if I take my new friend along.

BABBOY 1 year, 5 months ago

Yes. Two kids. They like that stuff....

autie 1 year, 5 months ago

I was going to set my foot in the jar out on the porch but the last time I did that the neighbor lady threw up. Gawd I hope it rains cats and dogs Saturday.

CWGOKU 1 year, 5 months ago

The wife and kids put up a few things, and we will carve a pumpkin. OK, the wife and kids will. The only Holiday I do is Christmas.
It was nice knowing Andini. If his wife reads the OTS, he's a dead man walking.

Andini 1 year, 5 months ago

Yes. You should see my wife without makeup.