Previous   Next

Do you ever send greeting cards?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 2, 2012

Browse the archives

“ I kind of do them all electronic now. Now my mother sends them all the time. I think it depends on the age. ”

“ No. If I want to contact someone through mail, I make my own little thing and save the money.”

“ It depends. I have family in California . I’ll put pictures in them (greeting cards), but otherwise I don’t.”

“ I do, but rarely. It’s an easy way to send a thought.”

Comments

Pitt_Mackeson 2 years, 2 months ago

No. Because nobody ever sends me anything other than Dear John letters :( It's a cruel world

rockchalker52 2 years, 2 months ago

Do they make greeting cards to congratulate All-Star OTS commenters? I want to send one to Andini.

Bill Lee 2 years, 2 months ago

I still send Christmas cards every year. I used to send birthday cards, but I do those online now. If I were in a romantic relationship, I'd probably send or hand deliver some cards, but I'm not so that's not an issue.

krussell12 2 years, 2 months ago

Yes! Love being able to send a nice greeting card that's personalised for someone, think this is just as important as a present. I think lolcard are good, especially if you have Facebook

RoeDapple 2 years, 2 months ago

Not much, the Mrs takes care of that. Except for her birthday. . . if she reminds me.

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 2 months ago

I am almost sixty-seven and I only send e-cards. Because she is in "that" generation? Oh, come on,Brad!

Linda Aikins 2 years, 2 months ago

Did you know all the bows and cutouts and bling and cellophane on the cards is hand glued or taped? Mostly overseas, but some locally. It is actually kind of fun to do.

TOB, I know you will be 110 before anyone up or down there wants you! Better get on the waiting list now.

Eddie_Haskell 2 years, 2 months ago

Only the "Troubled Love" themed cards. Bleck! I like them Mahogany cards. I think they're for black people but I buy them anyway.