Previous   Next

Do you think dancing ability relates to athletic ability?

Browse the archives

“Yes, the amount of strength, effort and dedication it takes is equal to or greater than athletic ability.”

“No, I don’t think they relate. I understand how footwork relates into that, but as far as the rest of your athleticism, I don’t think it matters.”

“Yes, there’s a bunch of coordination that goes into that. The flexibility you have to have is ridiculous.”

Comments

HughNew 1 year, 6 months ago

like Sheila answered I am impressed that a stay at home mom able to profit $5679 in a few weeks on the computer. did you see this site link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/90nRu

RoeDapple 1 year, 6 months ago

"Eddie, you got an lotion left?"

It puts the lotion in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.

autie 1 year, 6 months ago

When are you boys going camping again? Eddie, you got an lotion left?

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 6 months ago

"Though I have held each of you in my tender embrace, one of you was unconscious like a cold wet limp fish." RI

I was cold? I thought all you did was take my pulse and caress my locks of hair. Don't remember the tender embrace.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 6 months ago

" Tender, but good." - Eddie + T_O_B

alittlecurious 1 year, 6 months ago

Simply go to "Late Night" for the answer...

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 6 months ago

Most white guys can't dance. Just ask Bruce Springteen. Bad idea. Really bad idea.

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 6 months ago

I try to avoid dancing. I look like I'm having a seizure or trying to make love to myself. However, I can't help but dance to this. Spacehog takes his shirt off and rides a skateboard.

CWGOKU 1 year, 6 months ago

I don't think about it. I don't dance, because I can't. At least not well.
I did not think I would see the day where on the OTS someone would mention Rudolf Nureyev. I am impressed. I have not heard of him in years. Great, now I have the song, Love me tender, running through my head...

somedude20 1 year, 6 months ago

I haven't really seen any fat strippers, so I would guess that dancing with a pole is a great way to stay skinny (but not vd/std/baby free)

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 6 months ago

" Tender, but good."

It has been long assumed that Ronaldo is the world's most tenderest lover.

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 6 months ago

Yes. And I think dancing ability and athletic ability both relate to sexual prowess. Ronaldo is probably good in bed. Tender, but good.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 6 months ago

I was rocking out to Falco, dancing naked with a knife this morning as I was cutting up peppers and tomatoes from the garden to mix with this summers sweetcorn as a salsa.
I cut a few thick slices off one of slabs I bought from the quasi-Amish butcher in Yoder and was simultaneously frying it while I was dancing.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 6 months ago

So, yeah, about that bacon shortage that was never going to happen. This will probably be the last time anyone listens to the British Hog PR Whatever.

autie 1 year, 6 months ago

The ability to dance is directly proportional to the amount of alcohol consumed. To a point.

grammaddy 1 year, 6 months ago

Not necessarily.My late husband was one of the least athletic people I have ever known but also one of the best dancers.

rockchalker52 1 year, 6 months ago

Depends on the dance. Nureyev's ballet? Yes. Chubby Checker's twist? Not so much.

Wesley Willis 1 year, 6 months ago

I think being smashed relates to me staggering down Mass