Previous   Next

What are you asking Santa for Christmas?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 24, 2012

Browse the archives

“ More food for my Easy Bake Oven. And tickets to Justin Bieber.”

“ I want a scooter because I want to learn how to ride.”

“I want a skateboard so I can do cool tricks and maybe be a daredevil when I grow up.”

“ A Rapunzel doll.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"

2 years, 1 month ago

Would you be satisfied with an AK-47 SWAT Team Assault Rifle Machine Gun?

With Light Scope & Shooting Sounds! Blasting sounds and vibrates when fired!

Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)

Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) by Ron Holzwarth

labmonkey 2 years, 1 month ago

Ron- there is this truckstop in St Joe... Loves I believe, that sells ones like those as well as M-16's. When I was a little kid dressing like Rambo for Halloween, mom got me a toy Uzi that made a machine gun sound when I pulled the trigger... it didn't need batteries. Something tells me I would be expelled from school if I were in elementary school and brought that in now.

labmonkey 2 years, 1 month ago

A Ruger SR1911, because they are hard to find at the gun stores (and I'll be damned if I ever buy a gun from Cabelas).

beatrice 2 years, 1 month ago

When society collapses? You mean when the zombie apocolypse comes?

Guess RoeD should have asked for a crossbow. Or a machete. You never have to reload a machete.

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Bea . . already gots a machete . . . have had a crossbow . . .

And reloads? Got it covered . . .

beatrice 2 years, 1 month ago

Just making sure you are covered, what with the oncoming collapse of society and all.

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Well . . . . if it gets predicted often enough somebody can eventually say they told us so!

Lisa Medsker 2 years, 1 month ago

If I had to have just one thing to wield as a last resort, I want my old Army E-tool back! It chops, it saws, it even digs holes!

FlintlockRifle 2 years, 1 month ago

ihateunions, you got that right on, My list nothing but 40 cal and 223 ammo, lots of both-----there Santa----Dear

rockchalker52 2 years, 1 month ago

'What are you asking Santa for Christmas?'

How many elves are there? Does your big bag of Christmas presents just keep spewing out gifts clown car style? Who opens all of your mail? Did you get my letter? Can I ride along with you this year?

bearded_gnome 2 years, 1 month ago

dear Santa, please whipe out obamacare.

please make it free to practice our faith again in Amerika.

and could I have a few automatic weapons with the stuff to put in 'em?

thanks, I'll put something special in the warm milk by the cookies this year.

beatrice 2 years, 1 month ago

Congratulations, you get one of two of your wishes. You are free to practice your faith.

beatrice 2 years, 1 month ago

How much sage did he eat? It is a spice, not a main dish.

beatrice 2 years, 1 month ago

Santa, please give some anti-depressants to the disappointed regressives upset and railing on about the downfall of America being upon us simply because THEIR candidate did not win. Along with peace on earth, could you please bring back an appreciation for democracy to our nation?

And more food for my Easy Bake Oven.

Eddie_Haskell 2 years, 1 month ago

If I could have a kid, it would be Evan! A 5 year old that still likes the Easy Bake Oven? A 5 year old that's already into pop music? Outstanding, kid! You totally won me over!!:)

Eddie_Haskell 2 years, 1 month ago

Q: How does a "private" business which is $15.9 Billion in debt and looking at more red ink next year keep operating?

A: They keep borrowing more money from Congress and they never have to pay it back.

RoeDapple 2 years, 1 month ago

Could somebody make me a hot melt sammich in their easy bake oven?

somedude20 2 years, 1 month ago

Better to give than to take and I'd like to give some posters on the dear ole LJW a life!!! Use your gun lube instead of tears, there still is a black President, get over it....women can do more that cook and birth......