Previous   Next

Do you think giving to charity during the holiday season is important?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 15, 2012

Browse the archives

“It’s important to give all the time. Don’t give up on giving. ”

“Absolutely. This is the time of the year that people need things. For those of us with the ability to give, we should play our part. ”

“ It’s important to give. If they can use this time to get the donations, great. ”

“I feel like giving should be more direct. I wish there were ways of giving more directly.”

Comments

cateastrophe 2 years, 8 months ago

What's in it for you, Eddie Haskell? Really?

RoeDapple 2 years, 8 months ago

Seriously, yes. I'm with Andini on this one, charity is not seasonal, you give what you can year around, be it time, money, food, clothing or what ever.

On a lighter note, RoeDy's House of Paranoia and Charity Funds is now taking donations. If everyone would donate $5, $25, $500, or $10,000 or however much (more) you can afford, Ole RoeDy personally guarantees (unintelligible) percent will go to the charity of your choice, (in my name of course) and you can be happy knowing you have made me a rich and happy dude.

riverdrifter 2 years, 8 months ago

To hell with the Twinkies. It's those cupcakes that I'll miss.

Eddie_Haskell 2 years, 8 months ago

It is crucial to have "the guy" at the liquor store. He's the one that fronts you booze when you're broke.

RoeDapple 2 years, 8 months ago

17% of all jobs now are "government". My recently delivered property tax statements reflect the increase, even though the value of my home has decreased. Calculating the total taxes I pay on income, property, sales, hidden (fuel, rubber, alcohol, etc.) I am now paying in excess of 54% of my income in taxes. And the b@stards only want more.

Eddie_Haskell 2 years, 8 months ago

Insider trading, anyone? Uh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh hee hee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha!

Klumma 2 years, 8 months ago

Other than Jay Leno - to the right of Mr. Pelosi - this is a great clip for a lot of old Hags like her. . . . . . Thanks, Eddie.

Klumma 2 years, 8 months ago

Yippie!. . . .Don't know why I say that but it just felt good. . .