Previous   Next

Are you doing anything this year to prepare for the holidays ?

Browse the archives

“ I’m preparing by not thinking about it and procrastinating until after school’s over. ”

“No, because I’m too busy. ”

“I’ll probably just bake a lot of stuff and we will decorate our dorm room. I think I’ll put up a fake little tree. ”

Comments

tange 1 year, 5 months ago

Bracing.

/ alternately pacing

blue73harley 1 year, 5 months ago

Stocking up on bourbon to help ease the credit card pain caused by my wife's excessive holiday shopping. Black Friday indeed!

beatrice 1 year, 5 months ago

If I worked for the LJWorld, I'd promise to learn how to use a digital camera to take portraits with.

milkman_dan 1 year, 5 months ago

Maybe a full body wax and some high-gloss holiday paint..

RoeDapple 1 year, 5 months ago

labmonkey - for about 15 years I worked all the NE Kansas and KCMO gun shows with a friend who was a gun dealer, back in the late 70's through the 80's. KC was good for deals but a rough crowd. I've had threats made, tires slashed, witnessed a few fights and a couple of "accidental" discharge . . events. Like I said, rough crowd. Kinda miss it.

fluxie - glad to see you too!

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 5 months ago

"I think Autie's dream girl responded above."

Allison? Well, he'll have to fight Ronaldo for her.

prospector 1 year, 5 months ago

I think Autie's dream girl responded above.

BABBOY 1 year, 5 months ago

I think we will smoke a turkey for Thanksgiving which requires some advance prep to do it right and that takes some my involvement....

Other than that, my wife takes care of that stuff...

grammaddy 1 year, 5 months ago

Annual deep-cleaning of the kitchen; defrosting freezers, cleaning the oven, wiping out all cabinets, polishing the silver,etc.

RoeDapple 1 year, 5 months ago

Gun show at the Expocenter yesterday. About 10:00 all the lights went out. A true, "WTF" moment. After a few moments waiting for gunfire to erupt everyone continued on with the aid of flashlights here and there.Got my Christmas list made up if anybody is interested. . . . pricey . . .

RoeDapple 1 year, 5 months ago

Bug out kits for the entire family. RoeDy's has a new item this year, insulated tin foil hats. A "must have" for winter paranoia.

labmonkey 1 year, 5 months ago

Stockpile ammo and supplies for the end of days... but the wife is knitting a festive cod-piece for me in case we are still here on Dec. 21.