Previous   Next

What is on your summer bucket list?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on May 21, 2012

Browse the archives

“Going to Kansas City more.”

“Going to our lake house.”

“I’m going a mission to Denver with my church, going to band camp and will be in ‘Cabaret’ at the arts center.”

Comments

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 7 months ago

Do you not mean to bail a boat? Like in water is coming in the boat which is not a good thing so we must get it out of the boat. Hence, the yell that goes out in such a situation, bail, bail!

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 7 months ago

I love you, a bushel and a peck! A bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck! A hug around the neck, and a barrel and a heap A barrel and a heap, and I'm talkin' in my sleep. About you. About you! About you! My heart is leapin'! I'm having trouble sleepin'! 'Cause I love you, a bushel and a peck You bet your pretty neck I do! Doodle, oodle, oodle. Doodle, oodle, oodle. Doodle oodle oodle oo. I love you, a bushel and a peck A bushel and a peck, go and beats me all to heck! Beats me all to heck how I'll ever tend the farm Ever tend the farm when I want to keep my Arms - about you - About you! About you! The cows and chickens are goin' to the dickens! 'Cause I love you a bushel and a peck You bet your pretty neck I do -

Doodle oodle oodle Doodle oodle oodle Doodle oodle oodle, oo!

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/soundtracks/g/guysanddollslyrics/abushelandapecklyrics.html

somedude20 2 years, 7 months ago

Christina Hendricks Anne Hathaway Allison Williams Seeing DLR VH Converting Emperor Nero, I mean Emperor Brownback into a good leader

RoeDapple 2 years, 7 months ago

"In German "objektophil", is a pronounced emotional and often romantic desire towards developing significant relationships with particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible." - wikipedia

Leslie Swearingen 2 years, 7 months ago

I happen to know for a fact that the reason Jesus was against stoning people to death was because of the emotional trauma the stones, aka, rocks would go though. Fast forward, we have the Rolling Stones and Rock and Roll. So, wwjd? Your guess is as good as mine, dude.

FlintlockRifle 2 years, 7 months ago

Meeting my sons in the mountains of Colorado and fishing the Poudre River, north of Estes Park---------

hannahss 2 years, 7 months ago

"Bucket list"-now that's an annoying term that should be allowed to fade away, die out, or !! kick the bucket!!!!

Why does everything have to be about lists, cramming in events, and so on? Plan a few things that are really important, then relax and enjoy whatever happens the rest of the time.

RoeDapple 2 years, 7 months ago

Just returned from the bunker.

All buckets accounted for . . .

. . . as per list.

riverdrifter 2 years, 7 months ago

After watching 60 Minutes last night I'm putting one of those Roger Waters mega shows on my list.