Previous   Next

What is on your summer bucket list?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on May 21, 2012

Browse the archives

“Going to Kansas City more.”

“Going to our lake house.”

“I’m going a mission to Denver with my church, going to band camp and will be in ‘Cabaret’ at the arts center.”

Comments

Mike Gerhardt 1 year, 10 months ago

To watch the victory day parade in Moscow on May 9, which I did.

riverdrifter 1 year, 11 months ago

After watching 60 Minutes last night I'm putting one of those Roger Waters mega shows on my list.

tange 1 year, 11 months ago

Amazon just threw me a $3 credit toward MP3 downloads, so I picked out what I was sure would be my three favorite tracks by Bryan Ferry doin' Bob Dylan. Glad I finally got to hear those all the way through.

/ ... scratchin' that off my list....

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

Just returned from the bunker.

All buckets accounted for . . .

. . . as per list.

hannahss 1 year, 11 months ago

"Bucket list"-now that's an annoying term that should be allowed to fade away, die out, or !! kick the bucket!!!!

Why does everything have to be about lists, cramming in events, and so on? Plan a few things that are really important, then relax and enjoy whatever happens the rest of the time.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 11 months ago

/;Me, I've never been hitched //

Shocking.

FlintlockRifle 1 year, 11 months ago

Meeting my sons in the mountains of Colorado and fishing the Poudre River, north of Estes Park---------

CWGOKU 1 year, 11 months ago

I thought a bucket list was things you want to do before dying. Gee, I feel OK... Is it that 2012 end of the World thing? Now I am creeped out. Not enough to marry a rock, but freaked.

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

I wonder if the foot is still in the bucket. dude, since 2005...eck.

prospector 1 year, 11 months ago

Flaming Lips and Free State beer

My_Life 1 year, 11 months ago

Indyan can't decide what last name to use. He doesn't want to give up Lovestone because it is who He is. He's thinking possibly an honorary Obama-Lovestone. Of course Indyan has been married before during His millennia here on earth. Me, I've never been hitched except maybe if you count that Bakelite radio. It's still out in the barn, but the tubes got gummed up and it don't sing music no more. Maybe I could send it off for repair to one of those places that specialize. We could play some AM at the reception.

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

That is quite incomprehensible Roe. But what is even more incomprehensible is the facade of all that religious mumble jumble Jerry Falwell and Jesus stuff...and then marry a friggin rock. Can you imagine? I would say the relationship is rocky at best.

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

"In German "objektophil", is a pronounced emotional and often romantic desire towards developing significant relationships with particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible." - wikipedia

My_Life 1 year, 11 months ago

Me and Indyan are getting married this summer. Too bad we can't do it in Kansas, but luckily there are plenty of other states what will let us tie the knot. He's really excited about it. He even decided that He is going to vote for Obama now and even send him a wedding invitation. It woud be great publicity for Obama to attend and give away the bride.

g_rock 1 year, 11 months ago

same thing every summer:

win lottery find prince charming

not necessarily in that order.

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

CW, that just means there isn't one.

somedude20 1 year, 11 months ago

Christina Hendricks Anne Hathaway Allison Williams Seeing DLR VH Converting Emperor Nero, I mean Emperor Brownback into a good leader

CWGOKU 1 year, 11 months ago

Anyone notice that the temperature is zero?

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

I did some checking..my buckets is full. Full of paint.

CWGOKU 1 year, 11 months ago

All over tan, no more tan lines. I am sure everyone at the pool won't mind

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 11 months ago

Kinda more of a pail guy, buckets slosh too much, and sometimes 2 pecks is not enough.

autie 1 year, 11 months ago

Can you define bucket list?

Roland Gunslinger 1 year, 11 months ago

Ice bucket Mop bucket Paint bucket (both metal and plastic type) Beach sand bucket Front end loader bucket

I'm sure I'm leaving something off my bucket list, but can't remember what it was...

inmate 1 year, 11 months ago

Find some place to escape to.