Previous   Next

Have you ever taken or would you consider taking K-10 Connector bus to Johnson County?

Asked at Ninth and New Hampshire Streets on May 21, 2012

Browse the archives

“Yeah, I’ve taken it before. It is very convenient, especially for students. ”

“I don’t take that bus. I live in town and mainly take the bus in town.”

“I have never taken it. Yeah, I would if I’m not driving, mostly for convenience. ”

“I don’t think so. I just go to Haskell and go home. That’s basically all I have time to do here in Lawrence.”

Comments

milkman_dan 1 year, 11 months ago

Well that hurts. You can delete my comment, but not the memories of my dad. I can't believe that the stories of the bond between a father and son are made to disappear like a syringe of heroin at Keith Richards' apartment. There are tears on my keyboard.

I love you dad.

tomatogrower 1 year, 11 months ago

I have. It was so nice to let someone else deal with nut cases on 10. Wish I could take it more often.

g_rock 1 year, 11 months ago

I hate buses. Apparently I had a traumatic experience as a tot on a bus in Matamoros. Maybe that is why, when I vacation in Mexico as an adult, odd things happen.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 11 months ago

"And standing at the front of a bus going 75 mpg, 5-10 feet from the front windshield, I did have occasion to wonder what would happen if the bus got in a wreck." - jonas_opines

Let me introduce you to Mr. Newton, he had some thoughts on the subject.

Andini 1 year, 11 months ago

Only if they serve cocktails.

jonas_opines 1 year, 11 months ago

I had a couple of night classes at Edwards during Grad School, and it was great. Cheaper than the gas costs to drive, and you could get 40 minutes of your reading done.

But for a stretch there, they were Way overfilled on the two or three peak times (4-6 and the last round), to where it was standing room only. And standing at the front of a bus going 75 mpg, 5-10 feet from the front windshield, I did have occasion to wonder what would happen if the bus got in a wreck.

Benjamin Roberts 1 year, 11 months ago

No, I have not. But, I would if my schedule were to ever coincide with the K-10 Connector's.