Previous   Next

What is your hardest final this year?

Asked at Kansas Union on May 8, 2012

Browse the archives

“Probably my first amendment final.”

“I would say clinical fitness evaluations.”

“Linear algebra.”

“Organic chemistry II.”

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

The finial on the footboard turned out not to be so hard. Snapped right off when the side pocket of my cargo pants caught it. Throwed me right to the floor. Now, that floor was hard. Left a bruise.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 1 month ago

Gotta be the underwater basket weaving

grammaddy 3 years, 1 month ago

Sorry, Autie. They're just not that hard to sniff out. There's hope. Father'sday will be here soon.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

Yup. And sweatshirts. I gots about four what is just now getting comfortable. You know, neck and cuffs are slightly tattered. (she says they is rotting off . . .) I hides 'em out in the bunker over the warmer months so as she don't run acrosseded them 'cept for maybe an emergency. She don't even come out there unless the sky is fallin' or sumpin. Sometimes I uses them to clean up oil spills. That 5W40 helps preserve the delicate fabric . . .

somedude20 3 years, 1 month ago

The Study of Women. I will never understand them but luckily Japan is making a female robot: http://www.theweek.co.uk/technology/46255/singing-japanese-robot-unveiled-hong-kong

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

Well dammit! Iffen you gots a small car and a big fambly they gotsa ride someplace! Cain't have 'em sittin' on the console, the booze has to be accessible . . .

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

i bets they be drivin' a Escort. coulda strapped 'em to the couch . . . .

riverdrifter 3 years, 1 month ago

Kentucky Derby Handicapping 101. Flunked it.

riverdrifter 3 years, 1 month ago

I saw it pass through a few years ago. It's like greased lightning hissing by.

riverdrifter 3 years, 1 month ago

UP doesn't always announce its timetable. They just run it when traffic is light. It's so fast that it's a pain to the regular rail traffic. The 844 eats rail. I think it was on its way to Iowa when it came through.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 1 month ago

Spam knows no international boundaries. It thrives on the bitterness of elderly failures.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

CyberKnight (anonymous) says… "I think that if you think the guy is gone, you are dreaming. I'd be keeping my head down." March 9, 2010 at 7:44 p.m." July 3, 2010 at 7:53 p.m.

riverdrifter 3 years, 1 month ago

I wouldn't quibble with that. It's the quickest steam engine on rail. It's touring widely right now for Union Pacific's 150th anniversary. In April they locked up the drivers on it in Texas and had to shop it for a while.

RoeDapple 3 years, 1 month ago

Second anniversary of bin Laden's death? You know sumpin I don't?

oldvet 3 years, 1 month ago

Your hardest final would not nearly be as bad as your final hardest...