Previous   Next

What is your hardest final this year?

Asked at Kansas Union on May 8, 2012

Browse the archives

“Probably my first amendment final.”

“I would say clinical fitness evaluations.”

“Linear algebra.”

“Organic chemistry II.”

Comments

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

The finial on the footboard turned out not to be so hard. Snapped right off when the side pocket of my cargo pants caught it. Throwed me right to the floor. Now, that floor was hard. Left a bruise.

grammaddy 2 years, 6 months ago

Sorry, Autie. They're just not that hard to sniff out. There's hope. Father'sday will be here soon.

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

Yup. And sweatshirts. I gots about four what is just now getting comfortable. You know, neck and cuffs are slightly tattered. (she says they is rotting off . . .) I hides 'em out in the bunker over the warmer months so as she don't run acrosseded them 'cept for maybe an emergency. She don't even come out there unless the sky is fallin' or sumpin. Sometimes I uses them to clean up oil spills. That 5W40 helps preserve the delicate fabric . . .

somedude20 2 years, 6 months ago

The Study of Women. I will never understand them but luckily Japan is making a female robot: http://www.theweek.co.uk/technology/46255/singing-japanese-robot-unveiled-hong-kong

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

Well dammit! Iffen you gots a small car and a big fambly they gotsa ride someplace! Cain't have 'em sittin' on the console, the booze has to be accessible . . .

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

i bets they be drivin' a Escort. coulda strapped 'em to the couch . . . .

riverdrifter 2 years, 6 months ago

Kentucky Derby Handicapping 101. Flunked it.

riverdrifter 2 years, 6 months ago

I saw it pass through a few years ago. It's like greased lightning hissing by.

riverdrifter 2 years, 6 months ago

UP doesn't always announce its timetable. They just run it when traffic is light. It's so fast that it's a pain to the regular rail traffic. The 844 eats rail. I think it was on its way to Iowa when it came through.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 6 months ago

Spam knows no international boundaries. It thrives on the bitterness of elderly failures.

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

CyberKnight (anonymous) says… "I think that if you think the guy is gone, you are dreaming. I'd be keeping my head down." March 9, 2010 at 7:44 p.m." July 3, 2010 at 7:53 p.m.

riverdrifter 2 years, 6 months ago

I wouldn't quibble with that. It's the quickest steam engine on rail. It's touring widely right now for Union Pacific's 150th anniversary. In April they locked up the drivers on it in Texas and had to shop it for a while.

RoeDapple 2 years, 6 months ago

Second anniversary of bin Laden's death? You know sumpin I don't?

oldvet 2 years, 6 months ago

Your hardest final would not nearly be as bad as your final hardest...