Previous   Next

Have you ever traveled outside the United States?

Asked at corner of 7th and Massachusetts on May 1, 2012

Browse the archives

“No.”

“I’ve been to a bunch of places in middle and South America.”

“Yes. Jamaica, Mexico and Argentina. ”

“Yes. Germany and England.”

Comments

Bill Lee 2 years, 7 months ago

I lived in Germany for five years and got to visit many other European countries. I've also been to Canada more than once.

RoeDapple 2 years, 7 months ago

I had an out of body experience once.

billbodiggens 2 years, 7 months ago

Some 45 years ago, rode the Mexican National Rail Road from Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City. Stayed week. A trip I will never forget.

JackMcKee 2 years, 7 months ago

Where is middle America? Is that anywhere near Gondor?

JackMcKee 2 years, 7 months ago

off the top of my head,

Canada, Mexico, St. Martin, England, Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Lebanon, maybe a couple more

Alceste 2 years, 7 months ago

"...any part of Kansas west of 59 is a different COUNTRY.....";so said GrandPa and Alceste do believe GrandPa was correct...: Places like Pratt, Garden City, Greensburg, Fork City, Colby....; yup....there's a clear and convincing pattern there....

Sheryl Wiggins 2 years, 7 months ago

France, Belgium, Germany, Amsterdam, Greece, Ireland, England, Canada, Mexico

somedude20 2 years, 7 months ago

Dont da UUUU-AS own mosts of everythings? My hero Toby Keith says we owns the world and can kick their butts with our American boots if they mess with us. I sure do knows that mosts of my kins are as big as the world and I sure loves dem French fries (eat em with my sister). I seen lots of da world when I watched Ernest saved the world. I likes the fact that Angland has as many teeths as me...boy o boy I love being the best

Flap Doodle 2 years, 7 months ago

Reached the bottom of the barrel, have you?

gphawk89 2 years, 7 months ago

England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Switzerland, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Missouri. I get to add Finland to the list early next year. Rovaniemi, Finland - home of Santa Claus Village - on the arctic circle - in January. :-(

gphawk89 2 years, 7 months ago

Unfortunately my travel agent is also my employer.

rachelind 2 years, 7 months ago

CANADA! Whoohoo! Went to Niagra, and found out all I needed to see the Canadian falls was a birth certificate! So I'm basically an international jet-setter now.